Giles VS Columbia Central 8/21

JAFO

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC I think the new coach has added some fire. The kids seem to be playing more as a unit. A lot better playing as a team than last year. I think we will see a difference in the play calling. The new coach seems to be OCD on perfection and wants the QBs to do it right. So time will tell.

I am very curious about how many times Columbia and Giles County have played each other. I have only been able to trace the first meeting to 1969, I find it hard to believe that the two schools didn't play decades prior to that. Does anyone have any recollection of games prior to 1969 between these schools?

I don't believe that Columbia Central is as good as they have been in the past. This bodes well for us as we will have some growing pains. I sure hope that new coach brought some fire with him because it was sorely needed last year. Here's to hoping the Bobcats get things turned around this season, Giles wins 38-33. 

I don't believe that Columbia Central is as good as they have been in the past. This bodes well for us as we will have some growing pains. I sure hope that new coach brought some fire with him because it was sorely needed last year. Here's to hoping the Bobcats get things turned around this season, Giles wins 38-33.

How did the scrimmage vs Fayettville City go Shadowcat?