Giles VS Columbia Central 8/21

JAFO

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can go ahead and tell you that if Giles wins it won't be due to Walt outcoaching anyone.

Anyone that thinks differently is clueless Shadowcat. This game could be called the coaches hot seat game with both premier programs that are going in the wrong direction, both coaches came in for state championship coaches that left. I believe that both are in over their head and both teams may struggle this season. Good luck to both and hope they stay injury free.

1610 your right that group of boys looked good and had some fire. But Still they played the Freshman group. The problem with the first game was the Oline did create the holes but the recovers and some of the Running backs did hit the openings. If you have access to the film go back and watch it. Its there. Give these guys a chance before we wanna throw the towel in. Go Bobcats

Most of the guys that played against Spring Hill was Freshmen too. I watch every film and hardly ever miss a practice. Doesn't take a intelligent person to figure out the line isn't working hard. When you got the linemen doing bear crawls and running nearly every practice cause their not doing their job something is wrong. Smith should have been let go last year, but he wiggled his way into staying. If he doesn't tighten up on these boys and stop playing favorites then I see this being his last year. Giles had several guys not to return this year because of Smith and some played every since their freshman year. Giles fans are usually faithful fans. The Fayetteville City scrimmage the stands were packed, but I do know some long time faithfulls are so disgusted over Smith that they have jumped off.

1610 I agree with you on somebthings. I'm there every practice also so you can come sit in the vehicle with me and we will compare notes.

Lets not get upset JAPO, apparently the line is an issue, anybody that really knows football can pinpoint why a club is not successful. If there were so many holes then why in 1 quarter could you not find the end zone against 2A Forrest? Come on man, were talking Giles football here, always been a big rival of ours.

Not upset Max I'm just saying give these guys a chance. We haven't even started. I'll call it the way I see it. After week 1 Believe me if it's bad I'll be one of the first to say. But these kids read all this and it gets in there head. I know people don't like Coach Walt, I have been frustrated and questioned things many times. But for now He is the coach and we need to support him. It's the last year for my family as a Bobcat and I just want to enjoy it. If it's a bad year, so be it, in the end it's just a game. I have friends at Marshal, Lawrence and surrounding counties and wish all of them the best of luck. Just support these kids and team. That's all I'm saying. Have a good day

Not upset Max I'm just saying give these guys a chance. We haven't even started. I'll call it the way I see it. After week 1 Believe me if it's bad I'll be one of the first to say. But these kids read all this and it gets in there head. I know people don't like Coach Walt, I have been frustrated and questioned things many times. But for now He is the coach and we need to support him. It's the last year for my family as a Bobcat and I just want to enjoy it. If it's a bad year, so be it, in the end it's just a game. I have friends at Marshal, Lawrence and surrounding counties and wish all of them the best of luck. Just support these kids and team. That's all I'm saying. Have a good day

Understood but I am countering your defensive comment to 1610 about these huge holes at Forrest. Reality hurts sometimes. I know kids read all this, they see and hear all the arguing and jawing you and another grown man does on here as well. So ponder that over, you have a nice day as well. My work here is done.

wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Tears & Fears....And we haven't even booted it Week Zero yet. The only "issue" right now is where to eat before the game. :mrgreen:

WOMG when did you shave your head? Dont cry it will be ok Walt is still there!! Now we ready to ring the bell!! Been worried about you WOMG!!

Edited by Max2