Giles VS Columbia Central 8/21

JAFO

I'd never get upset max. I just want them to play ball as a team. Most of that line has started since Sophmore year. Lots of experience. However, folks call it the way they see it. Just a few days left, no room for error, time to tighten up! Max chime in any time u want buddy, that's what this blog is here for. All comments welcome.

Well if they have been starting together that long it shouldnt be a question.Line should be solid unless they are carrying alot of lead. Well all the 1A and so on scrimmages are over and its time for big boy ball. Best of luck this year, we will see you Sept 18th.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JV squad didn't play a 1A school. They actually played against Spring Hill and they was a lot more impressive than the varsity squad. Even if the O-line has played together since their sophomore year, they have got a lot to work on as a team. You got three players blocking one man isn't going to get it for the Giles Squad. They looked like to me they are a very lazy o-line. Smith needs to get over playing favorites and play his real athletes. We will see what they have come Friday.

JV squad didn't play a 1A school. They actually played against Spring Hill and they was a lot more impressive than the varsity squad. Even if the O-line has played together since their sophomore year, they have got a lot to work on as a team. You got three players blocking one man isn't going to get it for the Giles Squad. They looked like to me they are a very lazy o-line. Smith needs to get over playing favorites and play his real athletes. We will see what they have come Friday.

Just so you know that was Spring Hills freshman. They were supposed to play coffee county's freshman.

Sounds like coach Smith won't have to worry about his job any time this year and in other football news Vandy is the favorite to win the SEC. Should be a fun year

Just so you know that was Spring Hills freshman. They were supposed to play coffee county's freshman.

Don't matter who they was suppose to play. They didn't play a 1a school. They still looked good and they did score a touchdown. Those young guys have the fight in them to be on the field and that is what it takes. They ran the ball well and passing was good for yardage.

Wonderful observation, but the jv isnt playing Friday night. But from what I hear they need to let some of these jv linemen start. Yes 1610 you hit a lot of nails on a lot of heads on this post. Congratulations you figured it out. Folks over here are saying thats why its so much turmoil, you got alot of decent talent standing around that could make at least a small impact. But as the tea drinking frog says, thats none of my business. Enjoy your season.

I don't know whether Columbia Central will win or Giles will but I'm for Columbia Central. Neither are real threats.

I read on someones page that Columbia beat Lipscomb pretty bad in a jamboree. Guy I work with nephew plays for central said Columbia was going to suprise alot of people this season. I say Columbia beats them pretty bad.

1610 your right that group of boys looked good and had some fire. But Still they played the Freshman group. The problem with the first game was the Oline did create the holes but the recovers and some of the Running backs did hit the openings. If you have access to the film go back and watch it. Its there. Give these guys a chance before we wanna throw the towel in. Go Bobcats