Oneida 2015

kazam37

Enlighten me......?  I've heard good stuff to this point.  Sounds like Bam Bam and the backs are still running hard. (some Whitwell DB's can probably attest to that)  QB has been pretty efficient in the passing game.....his early stats have been like 5-6 and 7 of 8 in the scrimmages.  Obviously that isn't official, just going by what I heard.  Sounds like we have a good solid stable of RB's and would be surprised if that falls off even a little.  With a tough schedule, the Tribe can ill afford any key injuries, but all indications are that the 1st unit is very solid.  I'm not too worried about a Tony Lambert D, he has consistently been good on that side of the ball.  I have no doubt he has a mix of players that can be effective.  The mood up here seems to be we have the ammo to be in the hunt, of course that is usually the expectation.

Who is with me this year?  Cleatless? Smash? Champ? Pujo?

Kazam Da Man :thumb:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

I watched the Scrimmage Friday night and you better not get in BAM BAM's way! Boy does that kid tot the rock hard! I think the Indians will be setting pretty come playoff time!

Enlighten me......?  I've heard good stuff to this point.  Sounds like Bam Bam and the backs are still running hard. (some Whitwell DB's can probably attest to that)  QB has been pretty efficient in the passing game.....his early stats have been like 5-6 and 7 of 8 in the scrimmages.  Obviously that isn't official, just going by what I heard.  Sounds like we have a good solid stable of RB's and would be surprised if that falls off even a little.  With a tough schedule, the Tribe can ill afford any key injuries, but all indications are that the 1st unit is very solid.  I'm not too worried about a Tony Lambert D, he has consistently been good on that side of the ball.  I have no doubt he has a mix of players that can be effective.  The mood up here seems to be we have the ammo to be in the hunt, of course that is usually the expectation.

Who is with me this year?  Cleatless? Smash? Champ? Pujo?

Kazam Da Man :thumb:

I'm with you fellers,hope you have a great season and I'll be keeping up.

I read in the Livingston thread they were said to have played them really tough. Glad to hear the Indians are having success throwing the ball. if I remember correctly last year's final stats according to the local paper both QBs didn't throw more than 10-12 times each the whole season. I know Lambert likes to run the ball, why not when you do it well and the Indians should be a great running team agian this year but imho they need some kind of pass threat even if it's just 5-10 yard pass plays. My cousin is a Junior there, not sure if he starts but I tried to get some info from his Mom about the the LA scrimmage and she didn't seem to know much, she said it was a 7vs7 but I thought that info was wrong. Definitely would like to hear from someone who got to see them scrimmage, I didn't make it Friday, the local sports writer said York then a few days later he said they played Whitwell which I do not know much about.

Edited by TheOgre78