Marion county vs Hixson in week 1

Hahaha..... not hardly. I stick with my prediction of 7-3 or 6-4.

If thats a 6-4 team then the rest of the valley will go 1-9. That was very impressive, defense didnt give up anything and the offense did what they want. Walters will be the difference maker on this team with his passing. Henderson may be the best player in the state in 2A.

Just from my observance I was impressed but like someone said Hixson did lose a lot. But, I don't care who you play if you have good fundamentals you will be in a good position to win and that's what I see from Jasper players all the way from special teams to offense and defense. Very fundamental. They will correct the penalties. Logan completes them

Just from my observance I was impressed but like someone said Hixson did lose a lot. But, I don't care who you play if you have good fundamentals you will be in a good position to win and that's what I see from Jasper players all the way from special teams to offense and defense. Very fundamental. They will correct the penalties. Logan completes them

You are correct. They should win 2A.

Lol don't start this mess. This is a young team that will continue to grow as the season progresses. They will do ok

For this team to be dominant on defense, just think about this, eight or nine starters will be back next year for the defense. At different times, I counted anywhere from 1-3 seniors on the field. Offensively, we lose quite a bit more. We will lose five or six starters there after this year. Sp isn't the only young team. Year two has seen the freshman develop well in this system and become solid contributors. Pretty exciting time for the Warriors and their program. Still lots to fix on offense but I am excited to see where they can go. Extremely difficult schedule so the key will be to keep everyone healthy.