South Pittsburg vs sequatchie (Grider against that Caine man)

Roy Dillard

Go look him up. Lol. He is probably on my friends list somewhere unless he deleted his account. If you don't know me I'm Michael Allison. I don't hide like 90% of you folks. My profile pic is of my son and daughter. Any of you that don't hide from other schools or even SP send me a friend request. Juniors picture on his page, not his profile pic, is coach Grider lol

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

I said it last year because I know these kids very well that the addition of 4 new would help with this years team talent wise but one thing I like especially is we actually look like a team this year. Not really a one man show anywhere. We don't have many seniors but the ones we have are good ones. Knowing how to win and expecting to win are powerful things. This years pirates team will be fun to watch. Everyone needs to come out Friday night and support the guys. Roy, how much more do you think Grider is going to charge for building that pirate ship and bringing those cannons in at his field?