Blount Youth Football 2015

REBELRON

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of words from the jester about football , youth football teams at this moment. I happened to be a guest of some friends today at youth game . I witnessed some very disturbing things going on on the sideline of one of those teams (it was a maryville team) that from what little o know about the program seemed unbelieveable. Discipline for one was almost non existant with players on the sodeline with their helmets off , players not ready to go onto the field . Some players taking it upon themselves to leave the field and others not responding to coaches when they had been repeatedly told to perform a specific task. Dads going onto the sideline to talk to coaches during the game. Then there seemed to be the old issue of players being played completely out of position. Seemed to be a loss of control of the scheme of the game. I myself am not an expert and im not trying anger anyone or put anyone down, I am just stating my observations.

A couple of words from the jester about football , youth football teams at this moment. I happened to be a guest of some friends today at youth game . I witnessed some very disturbing things going on on the sideline of one of those teams (it was a maryville team) that from what little o know about the program seemed unbelieveable. Discipline for one was almost non existant with players on the sodeline with their helmets off , players not ready to go onto the field . Some players taking it upon themselves to leave the field and others not responding to coaches when they had been repeatedly told to perform a specific task. Dads going onto the sideline to talk to coaches during the game. Then there seemed to be the old issue of players being played completely out of position. Seemed to be a loss of control of the scheme of the game. I myself am not an expert and im not trying anger anyone or put anyone down, I am just stating my observations.

How dare those kids !! Maybe the Jester can become a Youth League Coach and properly PUNISH those kids !!  :mrgreen: