Blount Youth Football 2015

REBELRON

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare those kids !! Maybe the Jester can become a Youth League Coach and properly PUNISH those kids !! :mrgreen:

Kinda funny pep. I've posed as a youth league coach a long time. The few years I have had my own kid playing, I have thought about taking my belt to him at practice to see if that would gain the others attention. But nowadays I would end up staying the night at the justice center!

I know this - 4th and 5th grade teachers need a HUGE pay raise!

I found out last night from Sdot that his sons team will be playing the Southerners Saturday at 5pm at MHS. Let's all come out and welcome the Cubs and Sdot to 825 and support the future of football. And sorry SDot, I won't be wearing purple. B)

Just to clarify, she is talking about SDot"s Cubs not the Maryville Cubs (bow your heads).

I found out last night from Sdot that his sons team will be playing the Southerners Saturday at 5pm at MHS. Let's all come out and welcome the Sevier Co. Cubs and Sdot to 825 and support the future of football. And sorry SDot, I won't be wearing purple. B)

They're saying this will be the biggest game in the state.