Waverly @ Camden pick it

Beagle

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Both teams played hard as I am sure every team that played football did all over the state but let's be honest, neither team was that impressive. First game of the season, that is to be expected. Waverly has a couple of good running backs but Camden was in the backfield all night long, just couldn't wrap up. Had Camden wrapped up the Waverly runners there would have been a lot more 3 and out. Tackling by the line needs much improvement. Was impressed by the Camden linebackers. They played well, except for the pass completion that set up Waverly winning touchdown and frankly that play was there all night just was never completed. Camden QB was very good when he had time to pass and better when Brown was in the game than when he wasn't. Not because of Browns' blocking because he wasn't very good at that. Yes Brown is one of the best running backs in the state and if Camden ever learns to block for him he will do much better. Brown was hurt on the kickoff return when he ran into his on man and I believe if that hadn't happened he was on the verge of taking it to the house. The collision slowed him down enough to get tackled. He played hurt and limped the rest of the game. Waverly QB if he doesn't get hurt will be very impressive his Junior and Senior year. He is young, got some wheels, needs arm strength and better decision making. Fountain for Camden needs help in the decision making process. He just piddles around in the backfield looking for a hole instead of taking the opportunities he has and lowering his head and hitting the line. Both teams need a lot of improvement of their Offensive and Defensive likes. Don' know how Waverly schedule looks but if Camden is to beat Huntingdon next week they had better start tackling better. The runs Waverly made are nothing compared to what Huntingdon will do. Huntingdon would have beat both teams last night and left them laying in the shade. Huntingdon will wear a strong defensive line down. Camden defensive needs to tackle better and wrap up. Waverly offensive line needs to block better and Camden does also. Learn to block and Brown will go wild. Never mean to offend anyone, just my opinion and everyone knows how that goes.    

Yes, Both teams played hard as I am sure every team that played football did all over the state but let's be honest, neither team was that impressive. First game of the season, that is to be expected. Waverly has a couple of good running backs but Camden was in the backfield all night long, just couldn't wrap up. Had Camden wrapped up the Waverly runners there would have been a lot more 3 and out. Tackling by the line needs much improvement. Was impressed by the Camden linebackers. They played well, except for the pass completion that set up Waverly winning touchdown and frankly that play was there all night just was never completed. Camden QB was very good when he had time to pass and better when Brown was in the game than when he wasn't. Not because of Browns' blocking because he wasn't very good at that. Yes Brown is one of the best running backs in the state and if Camden ever learns to block for him he will do much better. Brown was hurt on the kickoff return when he ran into his on man and I believe if that hadn't happened he was on the verge of taking it to the house. The collision slowed him down enough to get tackled. He played hurt and limped the rest of the game. Waverly QB if he doesn't get hurt will be very impressive his Junior and Senior year. He is young, got some wheels, needs arm strength and better decision making. Fountain for Camden needs help in the decision making process. He just piddles around in the backfield looking for a hole instead of taking the opportunities he has and lowering his head and hitting the line. Both teams need a lot of improvement of their Offensive and Defensive likes. Don' know how Waverly schedule looks but if Camden is to beat Huntingdon next week they had better start tackling better. The runs Waverly made are nothing compared to what Huntingdon will do. Huntingdon would have beat both teams last night and left them laying in the shade. Huntingdon will wear a strong defensive line down. Camden defensive needs to tackle better and wrap up. Waverly offensive line needs to block better and Camden does also. Learn to block and Brown will go wild. Never mean to offend anyone, just my opinion and everyone knows how that goes.    

I use to have respect for Camden football. You guys were taking to the woodshed last night but undoubtedly still find excuses. Not only did Waverly beat you and leave your star running back standing on the field with his hands on his knees and head down, they also beat the Officials.  When Ward was in Camden, Camden was a first class program. It's a crying shame that hasn't continued. My oh my how the mighty have fallen. You think this week was bad? Next week will be worse. Come on, Camden get some Dignity back. 

Why do you troll on here and hate on Camden so much? Seems like you are awfully butt hurt about something Camden has done to you..

I feel like they are always very overrated. That's just my honest opinion weather it is right or wrong. The thread started out by saying that they would beat Waverly by 20 and they didn't even score 20 points. 

Edited by TrojanTrain

I use to have respect for Camden football. You guys were taking to the woodshed last night but undoubtedly still find excuses. Not only did Waverly beat you and leave your star running back standing on the field with his hands on his knees and head down, they also beat the Officials.  When Ward was in Camden, Camden was a first class program. It's a crying shame that hasn't continued. My oh my how the mighty have fallen. You think this week was bad? Next week will be worse. Come on, Camden get some Dignity back. 

It's always the 1, 2, 4 to 8 posters that really act nasty. Most regulars on CoachT a lot have respect for other posters and other schools. We just like high school sports and try to act decent, with no vendettas. Remake yourself and get nasty somewhere else Coach Troll. You may be looking for a job someday yourself. 

I use to have respect for Camden football. You guys were taking to the woodshed last night but undoubtedly still find excuses. Not only did Waverly beat you and leave your star running back standing on the field with his hands on his knees and head down, they also beat the Officials. When Ward was in Camden, Camden was a first class program. It's a crying shame that hasn't continued. My oh my how the mighty have fallen. You think this week was bad? Next week will be worse. Come on, Camden get some Dignity back.

Thank you for showing them how to be classy and act with dignity.