Oakland- Hoover

hardtackle

Hoover will show Oakland how football is to be played. Oakland is just like a Metro Nashville school , will beat themselves. Creasy will find out this is not 2A football also.

Dynomite, ht!! With your vast knowledge and insight, what do you think was Creasy's first inclination that he was no longer in 2A? Number of kids? Uniform color?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many think Hoover can be had this year as their in something of a rebuilding/reloading mode.  Oakland has much the same issue plus they are transitioning to the wing-t.  They did not look very comfortable in the new offense Friday night.

Not sure if I've picked this game already but if I did I'm updating it:

Hoover 35, Oakland 14

Idk.- a lot can happen in football. It's a game of emotion . It Oakland comes out and had success early . Long kickoff return or few scores early anything can happen.

Momentum can swing quickly and energize a team . If Oakland gets down quick I think it's an uphill battle

Oakland is coming into the game already defeated. The players and school think they won't have a shot. Hoover wins by 4 scores.

I've never seen the Patriots come in defeated as someone said on this thread. I expect them to come in with a fire! If they don't come in pumped up for this game they will struggle the rest of the year! This game will be tight till the last quarter and the defense that gets a turnover in the 4th wins!

I've never seen the Patriots come in defeated as someone said on this thread. I expect them to come in with a fire! If they don't come in pumped up for this game they will struggle the rest of the year! This game will be tight till the last quarter and the defense that gets a turnover in the 4th wins!

Hoover will outcoach Oakland.