GCA at Jefferson County

gcapride

And for you Pujo, b4 you go saying the Christians shouldn't be running up the score; we threw one deep ball for a td, 2 were runs up the middle, and 2 were short passes, a middle screen and a hitch. Would you prefer us kneel the ball 4 times? Then you would call us un-Christian for demeaning the other team. cant win with you. Your earlier post was tasteless even for you, thought you had turned a new leaf, expected too much I guess.

Greenback played William Blount in the 2008 Jamboree 1st against 1st team and we scored 3 quick TDs to WBs none GB had the ball on the 2 took a knee just didnt see the need to embarrass them anymore.No dog in the fight.Just saying.(cant believe i just said that)LOL.

Greenback played William Blount in the 2008 Jamboree 1st against 1st team and we scored 3 quick TDs to WBs none GB had the ball on the 2 took a knee just didnt see the need to embarrass them anymore.No dog in the fight.Just saying.(cant believe i just said that)LOL.

Every TD was over 35 yards. Im not saying we would have kneeled one from the 2, just didn't get the chance.

These guys were struggling. They are a 3A team that would finish no better than 5th in your Region. It was tough to watch a team struggle like that, but I don't feel like we tried to embarrass them. I really don't think it was a "Let's send a message" type thing either. It was just a really good team going hard for 1qtr. I think the score would've been the same if we lined up against air. Just one of those nights where the holes were huge and the football looked like a beach ball to the receivers.

Every TD was over 35 yards. Im not saying we would have kneeled one from the 2, just didn't get the chance.

We scored 55 on AE 2 yrs ago at home and had it 1st and goal at the 1 with :47 to go in the FIRST half and took 2 knees. Still the most impressive half of football I've ever seen.

I would expect you to come to your pal's defense, but sorry, I don't quite comprende...

You said you would not fuel his insipid fire...

(Insipid: Lacking in qualities that interest)

I said it couldn't be that...was interesting enough to post 4 times about it.

Not necessarily running to my pal's defense, although I usually have his back...Just making an assessment

We scored 55 on AE 2 yrs ago at home and had it 1st and goal at the 1 with :47 to go in the FIRST half and took 2 knees. Still the most impressive half of football I've ever seen.

Never said a word about running up the score but you've sure been guilty of that in the past. The only problem I have with Grace is playing with kids from all over and thinking us small rural schools are beneath you. Wish you cats could see what everyone else does. You have huge advantages and think you are doing something special.