Warren Co vs Dekalb Co

Pioneersports

Was said wc had 17 turnovers,they got problems!!!DC tiger be happy but not exited over this win...... Can anyone confirm the turnovers.

They had a lot. At least 5, maybe 1 or 2 more. Trust me, I'm not overly excited or confident about this win. Our offense is pretty limited. Not very many play makers. Jennings will basically have to carry the load every week. I am pleasantly surprised with our defense though, especially our run defense. Last season just about every team gashed us running the ball, including WC.  According to the radio guys, WC only had 174 total yards for the game, and DC doubled that against them.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP!!! 

Where is all the crow eaters at on this ohh so lovely day? It's funny how everybody has seemed to just up and disappear since the conclusion of last nights spanking. I'm personally ready for all the good MethMinnvillian folks to tell me how right I was. Who will be the first to start? I truly hope everyone is having a fantastic day. I feel pretty confident in saying that us little ole fellers from your friendly neighbors in DeKalb County are all having great days. That's a fact, Jack! Shoot, were all still flying high off of pure adrenaline from handing out last nights physical and mental whooping.

I ate my crow gracefully after last years game. MAN UP PEOPLE!!! DON'T BE SCUURRRED!!!

Dc receivers hurt us, too many dropped passes. Other than 2 drives we shut warren down! Score could have been a lot worse! Overall a healthy game for the most part. Way to go Tigers!

Warren had their share of turnovers too, but I agree that our receivers dropped some balls that were not only "catchable", but RIGHT IN THEIR HANDS and on key downs, deep in WC territory. Then, the 1st down fumble (on the snap) at the 4 yard line didn't help either. Realistically, the game could have been 7 points "worse" in DeKalb's favor, but I am just happy with the win. After WC scored on 4 plays to start the game, I was like "here we go again, another crappy DC defense", but after that, the defense really settled in and started flying around. I am not sure if it was the adjustments (BLITZING) or just the players getting comfortable (probably both), but I believe the Defense only game up 100 yards after that and most of those were on 3-4 long runs.

Good game, Tigers, but you boys are going to need some improvement before next weeks game in Stone Memorial. With that being said, I know you can do it and "expect" a win. :)

Warren had their share of turnovers too, but I agree that our receivers dropped some balls that were not only "catchable", but RIGHT IN THEIR HANDS and on key downs, deep in WC territory. Then, the 1st down fumble (on the snap) at the 4 yard line didn't help either. Realistically, the game could have been 7 points "worse" in DeKalb's favor, but I am just happy with the win. After WC scored on 4 plays to start the game, I was like "here we go again, another crappy DC defense", but after that, the defense really settled in and started flying around. I am not sure if it was the adjustments (BLITZING) or just the players getting comfortable (probably both), but I believe the Defense only game up 100 yards after that and most of those were on 3-4 long runs.

Good game, Tigers, but you boys are going to need some improvement before next weeks game in Stone Memorial. With that being said, I know you can do it and "expect" a win. :)

Yeah the fumble on the 4 hurt. I felt like we left 14-21 points on the field, I am proud of the adjustments we made on defense last night. Harassing the young QB forced him into rushing things. He got hit a lot. Next week we take on a different animal with stone.

WC only had 174 total yards on the night. DC doubled that as far as our offensive production goes.

I feel like we for sure left 14 points on the field, maybe even 21.

WC does have a lot of work to do.. The offensive line must improve .. Dekalb tried every way in the world to give WC the win. TOs cost WC the game. I agree with dctiger if these teams played 10 times Dwkalb wins at least 7 of them this year.. But Friday, WC had all the chances they needed.. Dekalb played bad and thats what it would take for WC to beat them this year.. I just hope WC sees that they are improving, and the program is heading in the right direction.. Good luck to WC and Dekalb rest of season.

Edited by GeorgeWBush