2A AP Poll 8-17-15

Polls smos! sure is early for that

It gives old guys like us something to talk about and gives us an idea of what some teams have this year. It's not as big a deal as the preseason college football poll. The preseason college poll has a huge effect on the postseason. It all depends where you start the year at. Just ask the 2004 Auburn team

Why are West TN folks worried about Tyner ranked in a poll??? I can assure you Coach Turner is not concerned!!!

Milan is in 3A...and by the way what happened last year is over and done with...Have any of you seen the Rams scrimmage??

Well it is a message board that is open to all. I did not realize that this topic was only restricted to people outside of west TN. But I am not worried. Just seeking information which other have supplied in a very nice and respectful manner. Like having 29 senior or new players because of new bussing restrictions. This answers my question.

But to be honest I find your reply to be very rude. I was very respectful in my question. I spoke how impressed I was with Tyner's history and program. But you seem to take offense to that. If I said something out of the way to you my apologies as that was not my intent. However if I didn't (and I'm pretty sure I didn't). You don't have to be a jerk. I love HS football in the state of TN and love to discuss it. I will post on any thread I choose. If you dont like that I'm sorry. Have a blessed day. :)

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Well it is a message board that is open to all. I did not realize that this topic was only restricted to people outside of west TN. But I am not worried. Just seeking information which other have supplied in a very nice and respectful manner. Like having 29 senior or new players because of new bussing restrictions. This answers my question.

But to be honest I find your reply to be very rude. I was very respectful in my question. I spoke how impressed I was with Tyner's history and program. But you seem to take offense to that. If I said something out of the way to you my apologies as that was not my intent. However if I didn't (and I'm pretty sure I didn't). You don't have to be a jerk. I love HS football in the state of TN and love to discuss it. I will post on any thread I choose. If you dont like that I'm sorry. Have a blessed day. :)

+1

I only have a couple things to say and I am done with this topic. First of all I did not resort to name calling(jerk). I did not say you could not post on this thread. I challenged what you said and how you said it. I was not rude..I was direct and to the point.

I wish your team well in the coming season. Our record against West TN teams is 1-1 we lost to Melrose and beat Union City. (That's just for the record). Blessings to you as well!!

I only have a couple things to say and I am done with this topic. First of all I did not resort to name calling(jerk). I did not say you could not post on this thread. I challenged what you said and how you said it. I was not rude..I was direct and to the point.

I wish your team well in the coming season. Our record against West TN teams is 1-1 we lost to Melrose and beat Union City. (That's just for the record). Blessings to you as well!!

Maybe I did get a little too upset. And I shouldn't have called you a jerk even though I thought you acted like one. And I still do. But I will make sure that in the future I don't act a certain way just because other people do. I am done as well. Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I believe you over reacted BigPurp. Been there, done that. Come back in the sand box and play. For the record, Tyner will be tough to beat this year. They looked impressive in the spring scrimmage.

Lets me and you try to be nice to one another, bunch of dang cheaters. I think I'm getting it. lol.  On a serious note, I think you fellers will be a TOUGH out for anyone.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

That top ten will change the first week of season to any big teams playing big games early. Our first two games are aganist 4a schools. Our first 5 games they all won their districts last year we have a daunting task to stay number one would have liked to be three and work to the top

Only one that matters is the last one. Win your games and everything else falls in to place. I hate polls especially when some voters have never even seen a team play to actually rate them. Hogwash must have been invented by some sweatervesters.

Just kidding all my private peeps.

That top ten will change the first week of season to any big teams playing big games early. Our first two games are aganist 4a schools. Our first 5 games they all won their districts last year we have a daunting task to stay number one would have liked to be three and work to the top

I feel you AD25. 4 of our first 5 games are against 2014 playoff teams.

We are playing 2-3A and 1-5A. The poll is meaningless at this point in time. Must get through ND !!