Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

We've had our say and its been fun. Its all on the players and coaches now. I really don't know how this game will play out on the scoreboard, but it should be fun. Great weather, two class programs. No better way to spend a Friday night.

Prayers for safe travels and an injury free game.

Cats may look ugly for a while, but win a close one down to the wire.

Nole I think the D wins this game again for the Wildcats.

RWR !!!!

OR now has new visitor seating...very roomy and sturdy. The shakes are gone!   Did anyone answer about the DB visitor seating?  My last memory from a few years ago was all swaying with the crowd?  My balance is not as fine tuned as it once was.

looking to the game!

Edited by Dart

I be even bolder on my pick. I'll pick the scores each quarter. This will probably turn out a disaster but hey i'll give it a try.

Qtr 1  Oak Ridge 6  DB  14

Qtr 2  Oak Ridge 13 DB 14

Qtr 3  Oak Ridge 23 DB 21

Qtr 4  Oak Ridge 33 DB 21

I would say Oak Ridge 26 DB 21 final but I believe a turnover for DB gives Oak Ridge 33 and puts the nail in the coffin. 

So Oak Ridge 33 DB 21 final score.

Have a injury free and safe trip to all. And enjoy the weather on this Friday night. GOOD LUCK guys.

OR doesn't have the size to match up. DB will impose their will in the 2nd half and pound the ground running game

Roll Tribe Roll

Deck- I hope you are right, but how do you figure that OR doesn't have the size?  From what I have read and seen I think they have just as much if not more size than we do.  Their TE (ASU commit) plays some on defense and he's 6'5" 245, then we have Tee to deal with on the oustide at 6'4" 190 (guess).  That's pretty good size.

OR doesn't have the size to match up. DB will impose their will in the 2nd half and pound the ground running game

Roll Tribe Roll

Obviously you haven't paid any attention to everyone on the T about OR's defense. If you think you are going to impose your will you need to wake up man...

THE WILDCATS WILL ROLL !!!!

Deck- I hope you are right, but how do you figure that OR doesn't have the size?  From what I have read and seen I think they have just as much if not more size than we do.  Their TE (ASU commit) plays some on defense and he's 6'5" 245, then we have Tee to deal with on the oustide at 6'4" 190 (guess).  That's pretty good size.

Front line on D...6'6" 260 left DE, Nose guard 5'10" 240, Right DE 6'4" 240, Middle LB 6"2 220 and 6'3" 235 just to name a few

RWR!!!

Front line on D...6'6" 260 left DE, Nose guard 5'10" 240, Right DE 6'4" 240, Middle LB 6"2 220 and 6'3" 235 just to name a few

RWR!!!

Yea, I'd say that's pretty good size.  Be hard to find many D1 schools with DE's that size.  And the 2 LB's mentioned have legit size as well.

It's getting closer.

OR FRONT - 240, 225, 200, 

OR LB - 170, 210, 215, 160

I think DB imposes their will and runs for 300+ yards

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Not sure where you got your number but keep believing it if you want. No body in the past couple of years has put 300 on the ground on us.

THE WILDCATS WILL ROLL !!!!!

Edited by NuWildcat