South Pittsburg vs Bledsoe (Grider against that Owensby man)

Roy Dillard

If I'm not mistaken MC used to walk under a fake TeePee. Same concept. You've been a member for 4 weeks so I'm guessing your kid is a freshman and you don't know about those days.. I'm also guessing you heard about this website from another Coach T poster from MC. Also guessing you know absolutely nothing about football, and post on this sight because the posting is anonymous and you can cover up for your lack of actual football knowledge by trash talking. Nice try though pal. Now you can go back to your fantasy of pretending your school name is relevant to the words "Football" and "success" to anyone but your fane base.

ill meet you at sp - marion game. no im not a freshman in high school and we will talk football all night if you want to

I been here as long as you girlfriend.  Justin the skilletheads keep getting my account banned cause the truth hurts.  If I'm the parent of a current player then he's one I don't know about and it may be a mircle on the order of Abraham siring Issac.  More likely I'm your daddy.  If so I'll add you to my list of failed endevors.

:o

The Pirate players, the coaches and the community are proud of this because it was done for the boys in Orange and Black, not someone like you who would post disrepectful things like this. It's about the team, not your childish imaginaton!!!

I'll be honest, I think the ship is cool. Way better than the lame inflated helmet many teams use. I liked the tee pee too. 

so was ours about the score board and uniforms and yall had nothing but negative things to say about our puke purple uniforms I believe is what yall called them and then saying our coach taking money from peewee to get the score board and other objectives done to the stadium. yall threw the first stones im just throwing back across the fence

I garuntee you that durn scoreboard that Ross man got had false advertisement. Those Marion boys did not win the district in 1990. You need to take some of that extra black spray paint you got and paint over it. You think im joking but im not.