South Pittsburg vs Bledsoe (Grider against that Owensby man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says Congrats to the young Pirates on a hard fought feud against a bigger team. observations after 2 games. "positives" 1. team has fight and is scrappy and with 2 senior starters things will get better. 2. Sawyer Kelly has really stepped up @ LB. 3. Kennemore is proving to be a ball hawk in the secondary. 3. Lilly is getting better every game but has to learn to square shoulders & cut up field sooner. 4. Defensive line has surprised against 2 much physically larger teams. 5. Blevins is stepping up as a leader on both sides of the ball. 6. QB is steadily making progress and stepped up to play DB. Now a much needed open date to heel a little after two physically challenging games.

Bashing their coaching staff. Big difference between a kid making a mistake and a coaching staff intentionally trying to hurt high school kids

Then we saw a totally different ball game because I didn't see any dirty play either way. Great game to watch a little sloppy with all the turnovers but a good physical hard hitting game to watch, congrats to the Pirates on the W

Old Pirate says SP folkes should shake every hand of the Jasper kinfolkes that come to watch the Pirates weekly. OP ain't got to shake hands but wants to send out a huge TY for the support of the Pirates to 2 Jasperlites (Rikberry & Football 54) that have shown great support to the Orange & black so far this year!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

The thing that I liked most in our guys last night was that in the second half I seen a lot of fire in them. The diving one handed interception that Kenemore almost made at the end of the game would have been one of the best pics I have ever seen in highschool football. They are learning how to play together and learning what it takes to win. They have the talent. Just needs a little polish...

Old Pirate says SP folkes should shake every hand of the Jasper kinfolkes that come to watch the Pirates weekly. OP ain't got to shake hands but wants to send out a huge TY for the support of the Pirates to 2 Jasperlites (rikberry & Football 54) that have shown great support to the Orange & black so far this year!

OP, I gotta say I like the spirit of your boys.  They got some fire in em and they don't quit, I like to see it. I am looking forward to a feud between usin and youin someday that is evenly matched and hard fought, that is an old man's dream.  And they shouldn't allow any bandwagon fair-weather fans from either side in that game, I have bandwagon detector at the house that I'd loan em.

BTW, Roy asked you a direct question the other day......and he ain't got an answer!

Y'all might think that havin your deviant relations out of doors is fine but wein don't go for that.  We over here prefer to keep our personal business and relations inside of doors.  Y'all snake handlin fudge roundin perverts can parade that mess all you want over there but over here we prefer normal relations inside of doors.

OP, I gotta say I like the spirit of your boys. They got some fire in em and they don't quit, I like to see it. I am looking forward to a feud between usin and youin someday that is evenly matched and hard fought, that is an old man's dream. And they shouldn't allow any bandwagon fair-weather fans from either side in that game, I have bandwagon detector at the house that I'd loan em.

This Pirate team is young and undersized, but shows they have "Heart". SP folkes knows the rebuilding will come and the fan support was down from the SC game but still was a good crowd with the Bledsoe fans were not near as supportive as SC

This Pirate team is young and undersized, but shows they have "Heart". SP folkes knows the rebuilding will come and the fan support was down from the SC game but still was a good crowd with the Bledsoe fans were not near as supportive as SC

Thats the one thing about the SC community, win or lose always has great support at away games. If BC is not playing in Dunlap then there usually isnt a huge turnout.