CPA defeats Georgia 6A powerhouse Peachtree

ArmorOfGod316

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no CPA supporter but they don't control the way teams play during the season. Before the season started everyone was talking up how hard this schedule was, now it appears the traditionally strong teams are turning out to not be as strong as everyone thought. This is no fault of CPA.

I agree. But...............start a thread on a football message board talking about beating a national powerhouse, blah, blah, blah. You talk the talk you BETTER be able to walk the walk and a 7 point win against a 0-3 2A team. Bam,.....back in your face! Classic!  :roflolk:

I agree. But...............start a thread on a football message board talking about beating a national powerhouse, blah, blah, blah. You talk the talk you BETTER be able to walk the walk and a 7 point win against a 0-3 2A team. Bam,.....back in your face! Classic! :roflolk:

Not only that go on Macon county @Pearl Cohn board.They was saying CPA might or may be the second best team in the entire state.

Not only that go on Macon county @Pearl Cohn board.They was saying CPA might or may be the second best team in the entire state.

CPA is a very very good team. Very well coached. But, far from being on the level of a Maryville type team.

If Alcoa could get back to the level of play before 2011, CPA and all teams in 3A would be in real trouble.