CPA defeats Georgia 6A powerhouse Peachtree

ArmorOfGod316

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Milan's EVERY game this season?. I thought you said Milan would be good this year? Hmmm. maybe you need to switch to to being a sissy girl soccer fan.

I agree we are not playing well. But I never thru an insult at you. If you want to talk about team play that is cool. But I'm not like some other posters on here. You can keep the insults to yourself Jack. When I throw some insults at you feel free to fire back. Until the. I appreciate the same respect from you that I treat you with. No insults on my part. And if you can't respect just keep you pie hole shut!!

That's all I will say about that. I hope you take the high road and reply back with some class or just not at all. Either way I am done.... have at it.

All the blah,blah,blah is coming from the RUNNERUPS and other team fans. This thread was started by a suspect CPA fan (who never posted again) and there have been only 8 of 50 replies by CPA fans. I do believe of the two teams who played last Dec., CPA was the only one who walked the walk! Bam....back in your face! Classic!

Nerd. I am positive that Armor of God 316 is one of those fake Alcoa fans. They have set up many of these fake fans and this is just another one. I mean really who would set up an account like that?