William Blount Governors vs. Dobyns-Bennett Indians

Governm

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a member '91? I remember that you took issue for not being approached and asked to join at one point. Why you wouldn't take the initiative to just go join on your own bewilders me.

You have a foggy memory. About two years ago I got in touch with the president of The Gov club and asked about joining. They seemed enthusiastic about getting a new member and they asked me who my son was. And I told them that I did not have a son on the team. I said that I was just someone that had went to the school and went to all the football games and wanted to help out. They never responded to me after that. That's what I kind of took issue with. But since then I have been pre-occupied with other things like working and going to school full-time.

You have a foggy memory. About two years ago I got in touch with the president of The Gov club and asked about joining. They seemed enthusiastic about getting a new member and they asked me who my son was. And I told them that I did not have a son on the team. I said that I was just someone that had went to the school and went to all the football games and wanted to help out. They never responded to me after that. That's what I kind of took issue with. But since then I have been pre-occupied with other things like working and going to school full-time.

So, because you don't have a son on the team they shunned you? Interesting! They must've known you from the T!

Must have been a different Club. Our GovClub started this year. Gov91 come by our tent tomorrow night. All alumni and fans are welcome to join........