William Blount Governors vs. Dobyns-Bennett Indians

Governm

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ya'll are just a bunch of haters, every single one of you. Jeff Co has 2 wins over a 2A team and a 4A team when they are one of the biggest schools in the state, big whoop. And ya'll admitted that Maryville went really easy on Jeff Co. So what exactly have they proved? :huh: And last year A WB team with a non-existent defense was able to overcome 5 or 6 redzone turnovers and still win at Jeff Co. So I can't understand your logic when you say they are the better team. If WB had played their schedule thus far and had beaten up on a 2A and 4A schools and were 2-1 ya'll would say that those wins didn't matter because they were against smaller schools. But because it's Jeff Co they are suddenly worldbeaters. Which proves my point that ya'll are just haters.

someone doesn't think your team will win and you call them haters

someone doesn't think your team will win and you call them haters

No,

There's more to it than that. The outside voices have been overwhelmingly negative about Shad and this team. When Shad took the job you had every Jimmy and Joe coming out of the woodwork saying he would never coach a game and they all had inside sources in the Boro saying the whole mess out there would turn out bad for him. Well once he was cleared everyone started saying he will be gone in a year or 2. And now that we have lost 2 early season games to some of the best teams on our schedule people are quick to write us off and say our season is over and everyone is better than us. They say this because those teams have feasted on cupcakes and we have played a team that always competes for state titles and another that's regularly a top 10 6A team . It just seems like alot of people want to be negative about this team and its been that way since spring. That's what I mean when I say people are haters.

Edited by Governors91

No,

There's more to it than that. The outside voices have been overwhelmingly negative about Shad and this team. When Shad took the job you had every Jimmy and Joe coming out of the woodwork saying he would never coach a game and they all had inside sources in the Boro saying the whole mess out there would turn out bad for him. Well once he was cleared everyone started saying he will be gone in a year or 2. And now that we have lost 2 early season games to some of the best teams on our schedule people are quick to write us off and say our season is over and everyone is better than us. They say this because those teams have feasted on cupcakes and we have played a team that always competes for state titles and another that's regularly a top 10 6A team . It just seems like alot of people want to be negative about this team and its been that way since spring. That's what I mean when I say people are haters.

Or maybe you are just an easy target. Hater of defenses you have yet to see play. Edited by Knoxvul