William Blount Governors vs. Dobyns-Bennett Indians

Governm

How did this happen?? I was on the verge of drinking the ShadOrade!

Our O-line can't consistently block defenses. As soon as we get decent drives going they'll give up sacks for big losses or our backs will get tackled for a loss. The good news is we play Heritage next week and it looks like we should win that game easily. Then we have a few more winnable games after that. If our O-line gets better we will be ok.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like we said a few days ago "DB is good at getting in back field to QB and RB " ...But a great passing team hurts us a little . Hope that player is ok !!!

Our O-line can't consistently block defenses. As soon as we get decent drives going they'll give up sacks for big losses or our backs will get tackled for a loss. The good news is we play Heritage next week and it looks like we should win that game easily. Then we have a few more winnable games after that. If our O-line gets better we will be ok.

Edited by kingindian33

It's funny to me that Barney says he supports all the county schools but he has been nothing but doom and gloom about the Govs. According to him our season is over already because we lost to 2 of the best teams on our schedule and it's only the 3rd game of the season. The Govs will be alright and will win some more games. The O-line play will improve and the rest of the teams on our schedule, aside from maryville, wont have defenses that are as good as the defenses we have played the last 2 weeks.

It's funny to me that Barney says he supports all the county schools but he has been nothing but doom and gloom about the Govs. According to him our season is over already because we lost to 2 of the best teams on our schedule and it's only the 3rd game of the season. The Govs will be alright and will win some more games. The O-line play will improve and the rest of the teams on our schedule, aside from maryville, wont have defenses that are as good as the defenses we have played the last 2 weeks.

I do support you all but I also know what I'm seeing. Why convince myself of something that isn't going to happen this year. They're a year off. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I do support you all but I also know what I'm seeing. Why convince myself of something that isn't going to happen this year. They're a year off. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I'm just saying its way too early to be writing this team off just yet. Maryville and then DB are heads and shoulders above the rest of the teams in the region. All the rest of the games on the schedule, aside from Maryville, are winnable. And we will end up winning some of those games.