CCS @ NOTRE DAME Week 3

Booger

You are right booger!! But if you only played players that are not receiving some type of financial aid , it would be a close game, I know you're thinking sour grapes,

But it's a lot like Hillary Clinton wanting everyone to get over it!!!

Booger just go div 2, I believe you would feel better about yourself !! You don't have to belittle a school and their team that plays by the rules!!

I'm not clear on your argument here batman.  Aren't both ND and CCS both privates?  And I think Booger feels pretty good about himself BTW.

unfortunately for you my little teepee dwellin frend.......1 maybe because they are buildin and growin at a crazy rate; 1 of us ant headed anywhere soon

Booger just sayin smileys-camping-012488.gif

I believe both will be headed to DII. No way ND will not grant a good Catholic family of 6 a discount just to stay in DI, that would go against the core of catholicism.

As for the Christians they just spent a lot of money and they wont want to go back to mediocrity that fast. That coach from GA has them on some good future players.

In 2017 both of these schools plus Boyd, Silverdale and Grace will all be DII schools as all of them give multi student discounts to their paying families.

Oh and ND takes this one by 8.

Edited by smeagle1

I believe both will be headed to DII. No way ND will not grant a good Catholic family of 6 a discount just to stay in DI, that would go against the core of catholicism.

As for the Christians they just spent a lot of money and they wont want to go back to mediocrity that fast. That coach from GA has them on some good future players.

In 2017 both of these schools plus Boyd, Silverdale and Grace will all be DII schools as all of them give multi student discounts to their paying families.

Oh and ND takes this one by 8.

long time no hear....not sure bout the score smeagle1; but Booger will take 8 right now...kinda like you guys; we just gotta survive a bit.

...as for the other; it appears from the conversation with bodies at the meeting; you may be correct sir.....the move will probably happen and may just give Indian and some others that playin field that that has been keepin their automatic championships out of reach...what will be interesting to watch is how the changes in the Open enrollment schools take place....being a PUB guy for the most part; not sure how good it will be for the PUBS at the end of the day; it will still be only 2 or 3 in the PUB system cheetin all the rest of unfairly treated bottom suckers out of their championship belts; but Booger is excited about what the future may hold for us...with this bifg of a move; privates could stand on their own..

...what will happen to T's forums...no happy place for the unhappy people to be unhappy...all the belly ackers and snot suckers problems have been solved and there will no longer be any complaints because the PUB system will soon be the Garden of Eden (before that darn fruit got plucked)

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1