Huntingdon @Collinwood

ZEBRA35

I just like messing with mirror because he's an idiot and a tool.

I know right. If C'wood gets blowed out its the best team ever. Just so you stang fans know. Mirror was saying week one that Wilson was the best team on their schedule. Mirror is so biased he/she makes really ignorant remarks. C'wood beat 4-6 WC team and a 6-4 WC team by 1 point in a terrible game by WC. So it's all we've heard about, them beating us two of the last 3 years, it happens now an again. Won't mention the overall record or the 6 years in a row WC won. Edited by wildcatalumni

Wish we could play adamsville this season we not as weak as them.

Edit: You were last person I thought would be bashing us RedRage especially when I go to your board time to time in past you act alright around me, but to each their own I guess, a bunch of mustang haters this year lol, even people we dont play.

Come on guys we gotta stir the pot sometimes ! I ain't no stang hater ! Just got crossed when zebra35 came in and bashed us ! Good luck to Yall !

I just like messing with mirror because he's an idiot and a tool.

and you are a blowhard, saving your excuses until Huntingdon mercy rules you guys...trust me, its coming

but they do get hard hit by graduation this year and the next so there is hope...their JV squad

was nothing special  so it will even out some as soon as next season definitely in 017

Edited by TheMirrorThief

Got news for you guys...all the skill players will be back for Huntingdon next year...they will have to replace a few lineman but that's it...will be just as good next year. There are some BIG lineman that need to hit the weights hard this off season and find that nasty streak plus this 8th grade group is 25+ and haven't lost a game in 2 years...the future is strong...I promise u that

Edited by ZEBRA35