Upperman at Trousdale

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can everyone be picking Trousdale. Upperman has 100 plus players and half them are upperclassmen. It's been said all winter and summer.

I picked Trousdale off of what I saw of Upperman at the Watertown scrimmage. I didn't think they looked impressive. Unless, I'm mistaken and it wasn't Upperman there? If it wasn't then I'll still take Trousdale as a guess. :)

Should be a good game. Seen where a poster asked how anyone could pick TC since Upperman had alot more players, evidently he's not familiar with the quality of players TC has year in and year out. Good coaching on both sides, should be a good one. I'll say Upperman wins on a safety!

Very familiar with TC tradition. That was a joke for UC man all he has talked about for a year is all the upperclassmen that Upperman was returning.

Should be a good game. Seen where a poster asked how anyone could pick TC since Upperman had alot more players, evidently he's not familiar with the quality of players TC has year in and year out. Good coaching on both sides, should be a good one. I'll say Upperman wins on a safety!

Some posters just aren't knowledgeable about other teams. You can't blame them though.

How can everyone be picking Trousdale. Upperman has 100 plus players and half them are upperclassmen. It's been said all winter and summer.

TC has a 90 year track record off good teams. First title in 1922. Plus, I am sure Galatin had as many players or more than UH when they got beat by TC. 88 players in this district is huge, but not the same athletes as in other areas. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan