South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Any other year this game would have 100 pages by now. Where is everyone hiding?

Appears most of you Jasperlites is still under them rocks. Dad burnit, hater1234 jest come out of hiding and MCRoadWarrior has been more scarce than a 3 legged pig! Coacht fellers knows Old Pirate ain't joking neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I’m old enough to remember when I said Bearden was turning into a S**t show and Mr. IMADAWG and HTV called me a hater and how ridiculous that was. Since then they’ve lost 2 of their 3 best players, at least 5 coaches, and several other players who are about to jump as well. The Bball coach is shopping his son around, and chances are the RB will be at a private school soon.    So do the JJ defenders want to just go ahead and admit I was right, or do you guys want to bury your heads further in the sand and tell me I’m just a hater and that this is all completely normal? 
    • Gonna try and stop by a couple schools this offseason. Let everyone know how they look.
    • Gonna try and stop at a couple of these schools this summer and see how they’re looking.
    • Who is the Jones and Smith’s!?
    • https://www.bedfordcountypost.com/shelbyville-names-jarrett-as-eaglettes-new-coach/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2-zNvd2Vlny7k3VgxIUeAXXpsfRZSD56GtqCgR-TyAchoP7qZcDKtkEq8_aem_ARUH2SxMq7XUnPGD_2AtIOcXicuKmyMtRAh6z9k64IyuWDayrsRABhZ7pgtkhwg9oAK0Oe2eag8jd4SSkhz5WpvN