South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Congrats! South Pittsburg and Marion County (Jasper) has proven they have the most idiotic fans in the area. Same guys on here are likely the same guys on Facebook making cute pictures all the time poking fun at each other. Seldom do any pop off that actually played. Most were cheerleaders while in school and still are now. I figured I would throw my two cents in before this one disappears. I've seen both play this year and South Pittsburg is very young but they play hard. Bright future but the rebuild will take a couple years because the Jr and Sr classes are low on numbers. 7-10th has a lot of talent though so Pirares won't be down long. Marion is a VERY good team and Walters makes them go on offense. I personally don't think SP has a chance against them this year. Tyner and then Boyd can beat them but both should be good games but they definitely have it going under Ross. The Warrior nation will get to break out their lettermans jackets, brag and boast more than Bama fans for at least another year.

Pretty sure sp has a big jr class? Correct me if I'm wrong. Seventh grade group is good for sure, not sure of the others.

Congrats! South Pittsburg and Marion County (Jasper) has proven they have the most idiotic fans in the area. Same guys on here are likely the same guys on Facebook making cute pictures all the time poking fun at each other. Seldom do any pop off that actually played. Most were cheerleaders while in school and still are now. I figured I would throw my two cents in before this one disappears. I've seen both play this year and South Pittsburg is very young but they play hard. Bright future but the rebuild will take a couple years because the Jr and Sr classes are low on numbers. 7-10th has a lot of talent though so Pirares won't be down long. Marion is a VERY good team and Walters makes them go on offense. I personally don't think SP has a chance against them this year. Tyner and then Boyd can beat them but both should be good games but they definitely have it going under Ross. The Warrior nation will get to break out their lettermans jackets, brag and boast more than Bama fans for at least another year. ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

SP has a good number of juniors but unsure exact numbers. The Pirates lost a lot of talent from the jr high days. Generally, 7-8 in 9th -12th grades, which translates to around 34 or 35 players. Obviously this team is not that large.

Pretty sure sp has a big jr class? Correct me if I'm wrong. Seventh grade group is good for sure, not sure of the others.

8the grade class is just as talented as 7th. Jr High team is a very talented group. Those two age groups have won in everything all the way back when they started and they have added a few along the way. I don't think they have any class that's considered large. Jr class is much larger than SR class but that's because there is just 2 Seniors. They will be much better next year though.

Still....waiting for one post from you with knowledgable Futeball talk. Did you play, if so what position, how do the youngons compare to your glory days? There is a few things you can talk about.

Oh you Old Phart! Your not much of a fisherman are you? I thought all real Pirates could fish without a bobber on the line! Good thing times have changed and this country still offers social security or you would starve to death! Even though you rarely contribute anything positive to a thread I see the potential! You are doing much better today and I am proud of you! Keep it up!

Oh you Old Phart! Your not much of a fisherman are you? I thought all real Pirates could fish without a bobber on the line! Good thing times have changed and this country still offers social security or you would starve to death! Even though you rarely contribute anything positive to a thread I see the potential! You are doing much better today and I am proud of you! Keep it up!

Yous ain't doing a nary bit better! Still ain't said a cotton picken thing a Futeball jest trying to learn cage rattling. Recon, that's ok, but Yous and ole Little Rikie gots a HEEP to learn about feuding. BTW, how is it Jasper can score 41 points on a team in 1 qtr knowing full and well it's going to be a Warrior massacre and it not be considered running up the score? If that had been The Captain crew, you Jasper fellers would be yapping about it. Recon a team with 70 players have enough for 6th string.

I can say this because I heard it with my own ears. The GC coaches told the MC coaching staff that they appreciated them for how we handled the game. They are young and inexperienced and with us putting the young guys in so early it gave them chances to compete on the same level and build some confidence. They shook every coaches hand and said "if it had been your neighbors it would have been a different game. They wouldn't have pulled starters so early." Take that how you want but that was from the GC coaching staff.

Yous ain't doing a nary bit better! Still ain't said a cotton picken thing a Futeball jest trying to learn cage rattling. Recon, that's ok, but Yous and ole Little Rikie gots a HEEP to learn about feuding. BTW, how is it Jasper can score 41 points on a team in 1 qtr knowing full and well it's going to be a Warrior massacre and it not be considered running up the score? If that had been The Captain crew, you Jasper fellers would be yapping about it. Recon a team with 70 players have enough for 6th string.

I wouldn't expect you to know the difference! That's why you have no business on a football discussion web site! The simplest things confuse you. This would have been a really good discussion about sportsmanship but I won't waste anymore time talking over your head! Remember.... Try not to get to caught up in just "cage rattling". Your not near as good at it as you think you are. Try to actually talk about the topic!