South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Here we go again! South Pitts finest, a fudge round packer and a Overwhelmed Prostrated (OP) senior citizen, cry about all the conspiracy theories about how Marion County cheated! Too bad there isn't a "unfriend button" so I wouldn't have to waste my time scrolling over their whining! Most of the other South Pitt faithful at least offer some notable insight to the games they post about. Marion County will have their hands full this week. I look forward to seeing just how good this team is because they will be challenged this week. Next week against South Pitt will be fun as it always is. I look forward to this rivalry every year and watching the fans interact on here. It's just too bad that these two cry babies will litter the boards with their same old songs that most have heard a thousand times over!

if they bother you why do you get on here? Momma he's touching me. Wow

Lil' ole 1A school, I knew that was coming eventually.

I don't think Dunlap could win in 1a against the better schools most years.  They win a good game now and then in the regular season but rarely string together a season AND a playoff run.  The one exception was 1973. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• You are so correct!  It’s really 99.9% of academia want to change to way that education is not only taught but the way it is viewed.  The pendulum has definitely swung as far to the left as possible and eventually will swing to the right much too far.  I have always  said that politics and one’s personal religious views need to stay out of education,  but for the last 40 years education has been running full throttle to what we have today.  If the social experiment that we are currently experiencing continues it is only a matter of time before the public school system in the USA completely collapses and all kids attend private schools or even worse don’t go to school.
    • He was a bruise but Aaron Dykes is HVA’s best RB ever.
    • I am talking about what they both did for their team. They both carried their team for four years while they were both there. I wasn’t really comparing them that would be unfair. Bishop is on a level of his own.
    • Dorian Eskridge had a great Junior year, highlighted by a great game to lead HVA to an upset win at OR that year. I think that was 2010. In 2011 OR won at HVA. OR had a real good QB that year l think. Dorian Eskridge had a great senior year also. He always played hard from the DCM videos l saw.
    • It seems we lost a ton to graduation. We shall see how it shapes up for 2024.