South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

For game talk - SP comes out playing four qtrs like they played q3 and Q4 last week the game becomes interesting. Come playing like they did q1 and q 2 and someone better keep there eye on me cause I'm looking for a breaker box myself ha!

This game only becomes interesting late if mc turns it over or some key players are out. If sp makes this a four qtr game then Marion has no shot of competing in the district, much less the state level. Sp, much like mc the previous eight years, just don't have the horses to compete for a whole game.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Not sure I agree with ya there. I think mc definitely has the athlete advantage this year. Our backs are better, our receivers are better and our qb. I think it will be close for a while because sp won't quit like they did last year and Vic will have them playing hard the whole game. I wonder if you sp people actually think you are better this year than last. Serious question. I see two positions, maybe three that you are and that is kennemore, Blevins and one of the lineman. Other than that, personnel wise I just don't see it. The difference may be coaching and playing with heart. It will help to have two weeks to prepare but unless mc has a bunch of turnovers or have some key players out, I look for the line and punishing run game to take over in the second half.

since Ross watched us practice, watched us play Sequatchie, and already watched film from the Bledsoe game, he should have a game plan devised already. The difference in this game will be game time experience which belongs to Jasper. We have several guys that haven't played football in a few years. Plus, if we have injuries we have little to no depth. What kind of offense does Jasper run now that Walters is the QB? Did it change any? Defensively Peek has had our guys prepared near perfect so far. Not being able to tackle killed us against sequatchie, but against Bledsoe we improved on that. It hurt us with all the cramps against Sequatchie. Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

since Ross watched us practice, watched us play Sequatchie, and already watched film from the Bledsoe game, he should have a game plan devised already. The difference in this game will be game time experience which belongs to Jasper. We have several guys that haven't played football in a few years. Plus, if we have injuries we have little to no depth. What kind of offense does Jasper run now that Walters is the QB? Did it change any? Defensively Peek has had our guys prepared near perfect so far. Not being able to tackle killed us against sequatchie, but against Bledsoe we improved on that. It hurt us with all the cramps against Sequatchie.

I doubt he watched you practice, and I know he wasn't at the sequatchie game because I know which game he went to watch that night. I also doubt that he has watched Bledsoe film because he is probably watching film from this year and last on Meigs, our opponent this week. It is basically the same with a little more passing sets now and with a few tweaks. Mc is a different animal than Bledsoe and even sequatchie. Hopefully one kid that got hurt in the first qtr Friday isn't anything to serious.

I doubt he watched you practice, and I know he wasn't at the sequatchie game because I know which game he went to watch that night. I also doubt that he has watched Bledsoe film because he is probably watching film from this year and last on Meigs, our opponent this week. It is basically the same with a little more passing sets now and with a few tweaks. Mc is a different animal than Bledsoe and even sequatchie. Hopefully one kid that got hurt in the first qtr Friday isn't anything to serious.

What kid got injured Friday?

since Ross watched us practice, watched us play Sequatchie, and already watched film from the Bledsoe game, he should have a game plan devised already. The difference in this game will be game time experience which belongs to Jasper. We have several guys that haven't played football in a few years. Plus, if we have injuries we have little to no depth. What kind of offense does Jasper run now that Walters is the QB? Did it change any? Defensively Peek has had our guys prepared near perfect so far. Not being able to tackle killed us against sequatchie, but against Bledsoe we improved on that. It hurt us with all the cramps against Sequatchie.

Since yall watched MC practice, over in the Jasper Elem. parking lot and yall have film from Grundy I expect yall still are gonna get monkey stomped.

Since yall watched MC practice, over in the Jasper Elem. parking lot and yall have film from Grundy I expect yall still are gonna get monkey stomped.

You Jasper fellers stay confused, watching from Jasper Elementary.......Really......? Figure they musta had one of them drones. LOPAO, you really needs to come with Yous own little phrases now and again! Yous always copying someone else, but Yous is a trainer but that excuse ain't going to work long. BTW, OP asked you a question, did you fellers bring out them jet packs from a few years ago? Edited by OLD PIRATE

What kind of mess is this? You Jasperlites have broken about every rule that Childress man has made and still didnt get in much trouble. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

Old pirate I garuntee you they broke a few but claim they didnt no what they was doing and that Childress man bought that mess. That Carter msn would have never went for that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Jest what does that man at Ronnie's say about the SOS trying to rehire former coach or coaches? Edited by OLD PIRATE