South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

What kind of mess is this? You Jasperlites have broken about every rule that Childress man has made and still didnt get in much trouble. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

The reason we were caught is cause you was in the parking lot watchin us with the binoculars that you use to look in little boy nextdoor's window.  

The reason we were caught is cause you was in the parking lot watchin us with the binoculars that you use to look in little boy nextdoor's window.

Yous one sick puppy, Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither! Jest cause you Jasperlites is confused about producing studs don't everyone is like that. Feuding talk, the Pirates will show up & hopefully continue to show fight & heart Edited by OLD PIRATE

You should be more concerned about the scoreboard being broken next week.

You should be concerned about making the playoffs & winning a playoff game in the next century! Being lucky against SP 1A & beating the Tigers 2A ain't nothing for a 3A team fan to crow about. Oh OP forgets, being mediocre is a good season for a Vol fan Edited by OLD PIRATE

LRDAO...I garuntee you got caught cause that Burnett man sniffed that mess out and new it was a inside job. Far as practicing when you wasnt supposed to that Ziegler man turned it in to that Childress man. That Ziegler man was a real honest person and good man and one of best leaders. He just ran into trouble when he told the SOS no. You think im joking but im not.

You should be concerned about making the playoffs & winning a playoff game in the next century! Being lucky against SP 1A & beating the Tigers 2A ain't nothing for a 3A team fan to crow about. Oh OP forgets, being mediocre is a good season for a Vol fan

Lil' ole 1A school, I knew that was coming eventually.

I doubt he watched you practice, and I know he wasn't at the sequatchie game because I know which game he went to watch that night. I also doubt that he has watched Bledsoe film because he is probably watching film from this year and last on Meigs, our opponent this week. It is basically the same with a little more passing sets now and with a few tweaks. Mc is a different animal than Bledsoe and even sequatchie. Hopefully one kid that got hurt in the first qtr Friday isn't anything to serious.

believe me when I say this. He watched us practice. He wasn't getting tires, you guys were told the wrong "church(s)" . I wont bring it back up, but I am 110% on this. And coaches don't wait until the week of the game to start watching film. Most great coaches have already watched film on all their opponents, especially the OC and the DC.

Here we go again! South Pitts finest, a fudge round packer and a Overwhelmed Prostrated (OP) senior citizen, cry about all the conspiracy theories about how Marion County cheated! Too bad there isn't a "unfriend button" so I wouldn't have to waste my time scrolling over their whining! Most of the other South Pitt faithful at least offer some notable insight to the games they post about. Marion County will have their hands full this week. I look forward to seeing just how good this team is because they will be challenged this week. Next week against South Pitt will be fun as it always is. I look forward to this rivalry every year and watching the fans interact on here. It's just too bad that these two cry babies will litter the boards with their same old songs that most have heard a thousand times over!

Lil' ole 1A school, I knew that was coming eventually.

As well you should hear & know a school in 3A playing 2 lower classification schools early the season and you act like you done something. Oh wait...your Indians are 2-0, how many times does that happen? LOPAO... Let me ask a question, is you jealous of the feuding between these kinfolkes? You mostly can talk to yourself on the 3A thread.

Here we go again! South Pitts finest, a fudge round packer and a Overwhelmed Prostrated (OP) senior citizen, cry about all the conspiracy theories about how Marion County cheated! Too bad there isn't a "unfriend button" so I wouldn't have to waste my time scrolling over their whining! Most of the other South Pitt faithful at least offer some notable insight to the games they post about. Marion County will have their hands full this week. I look forward to seeing just how good this team is because they will be challenged this week. Next week against South Pitt will be fun as it always is. I look forward to this rivalry every year and watching the fans interact on here. It's just too bad that these two cry babies will litter the boards with their same old songs that most have heard a thousand times over!

I garuntee you it aint no durn conspiracy, yous cheated and got caught more than once and you knows I aint joking either.