South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Say what you want , but Vic out coached Ross in the first half. Difference was Deion sanders at QB. Walters is the real deal and deserves all the glory he is a good kid, but word to him don't look towards SP sideline taunting again. Not classy. Ross didn't have an answer for Vic's game plan at first. It was too late bin 2nd half. Lolly was hurt and didn't play much. Kennemore is a proven stud on offense and defense. Morrison got hurt. Chase Blevins played a great game. Our QB played great and is getting better every game. Should be interesting next year with everyone back. My hats off to Vic. Great coaching and way to pull the whole team together when it got ugly and give a pep talk. Great great job.

Since when are yall trying to be like Vic? I thought Ross was classy, guess not

Old Pirate don't have a problem with Walters throwing one of Roy's Hail Mary in the 4th qtr and keeping the starters in late. Now as a player, the starters have earned the right to play late no matter what the score. Recon you SOS strokers had some eyes opened tonight. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Great game by both teams, Walters is a playmaker point blank. The kennemore kid for SP could be something special in a year or two he has great hands and plays the ball very well in the air. Nice coaching by Vic to come out with a totally different offense in that 1st half it had MCs defense thrown off.

Feller, what kind of mess is this? New offense......really....? Every team should have packages that are in the playbook for different opponents! Edited by OLD PIRATE

This old geezer is hearing the pot call the kettle black. All you old fellers know well enough to know what goes around comes around. I've been in the stands and stayed to support Marion County through that 8 game win streak you guys had. Vic didn't pull any punches, especially when Boeck was the Head ball coach. This old geezer knows that all of you SP posters were either on the boards or at the games during those years. This old geezer recalls the famous "half a hundred club" that was talked about by SP posters. If you all deny Vic running up the score, then the kinfolk are living in fantasy land. You fellers get a little bent out of shape when you get a dose of your own medicine. This old geezer doesn't like to see the score run up on either side, all I want to see is the W for MC but its stuff like this that makes this rivalry what it is. Trust me, when the talent advanrage is in the kinfolk side of the court again, Vic with try his best to return the favor. Maybe it didn't have a thing to do with the last eight years, maybe Ross had a bone to pick with Vic from the short reign Ross had at SP. This old geezer hopes the fellers from SP bounce back and have a good year keep away from the injury but. As far as Marion County goes, looked a tad bit sluggish with those mistakes still there, going to have to clean it up and improve on defense to bring home the gold this year or to even have a chance at it.

This old geezer is hearing the pot call the kettle black. All you old fellers know well enough to know what goes around comes around. I've been in the stands and stayed to support Marion County through that 8 game win streak you guys had. Vic didn't pull any punches, especially when Boeck was the Head ball coach. This old geezer knows that all of you SP posters were either on the boards or at the games during those years. This old geezer recalls the famous "half a hundred club" that was talked about by SP posters. If you all deny Vic running up the score, then the kinfolk are living in fantasy land. You fellers get a little bent out of shape when you get a dose of your own medicine. This old geezer doesn't like to see the score run up on either side, all I want to see is the W for MC but its stuff like this that makes this rivalry what it is. Trust me, when the talent advanrage is in the kinfolk side of the court again, Vic with try his best to return the favor. Maybe it didn't have a thing to do with the last eight years, maybe Ross had a bone to pick with Vic from the short reign Ross had at SP. This old geezer hopes the fellers from SP bounce back and have a good year keep away from the injury but. As far as Marion County goes, looked a tad bit sluggish with those mistakes still there, going to have to clean it up and improve on defense to bring home the gold this year or to even have a chance at it.

Old Pirate ain't got a problem being put in the half hundred club. Fact is ole Ken ran it up every chance he got, sure Vic has too, but you tithe givers running them yappers about Vic and stroking the SOS regarding he was too classy to do what you Jasperlites have been crying about for the best part of a century! Guess what......ain't any different, he wanted the mercy rule and that is fine with OP. Defensive genius, he is not. The Pirates are a average - above average 1A team. Best hope Walters stays healthy! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Pirates played some ball in the 1st half. Depth and adjustments took its toll. First time I've ever seen a coach win 62-21 and absolutely light his team up after the game. He told them don't believe the hype and be ready to run Monday. He was not a happy man to say the least.

Edited by PurplePower68

Don't act like with 2 weeks to prepare that he didn't add some formations to the playbook, you aren't that dumb are you? Oh wait never mind.....

Genius, it's called game planning and putting in wrinkles against another teams weaknesses but change offense is laughable, If that was true figure them SP youngons must be a HEEP smarter and HEEP quicker learners than them Jasper youngons cause you Jasper fellers made excuses that Walters was having trouble learning a new system? Obviously you must be a slow learner. When did you wear puke purple? Edited by OLD PIRATE