South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Well if you out coach everybody like ya did us tonight, yall are in for a loooong season. Let me ask you a question what would the score have been if the coaching had been even? I'm glad it wasn't or this year the scoreboard might went out. You think that "Let's Keep the Lights On" song was for you, and yer right.

SP will steamroll their region. Whitwell lost 34-0 to Bledsoe last night.

Well if you out coach everybody like ya did us tonight, yall are in for a loooong season. Let me ask you a question what would the score have been if the coaching had been even? I'm glad it wasn't or this year the scoreboard might went out. You think that "Let's Keep the Lights On" song was for you, and yer right.

They planned a song? LMBO

They planned a song? LMBO

One of the more clever winkles installed by MC.  Honestly Bass, I though Vic did as good a job last night as I had seen him do. (God help me here comes jenius by rOy).  He had some time to prepare and used it well.  I still am hoping to see a day when both teams are evenly matched and it is a game for the ages, may not live to see it but I dream.

Adjustments? Are you joking? The SOS let Grider out coach him. If That Holland boy had made it 21-14 at halftime they would have been some of you Jasperlites looking for them rocks again. That Ross man has a bunch more players to put in the game than Grider does. Curious to hear what TTP and little rikki have to say about that defence. Little rikki needs to tell the SOS what hut 2 is. Good luck to you Jasperlites rest of year. You think im joking but im not.

Out coach him?? If the score is going to be 62-21 every year I hope he out coaches him every season lol. Pirates came out running a different set and it did surprise me. They hit some big runs and a couple long passes. I knew they would make a game of it in the beginning but I was a little surprised. I'm not sure anyone ever thought we might lose though.

I don't understand why people say "wonder why it took the coaches so long to figure out how good Walt was". They knew right away. He's started every game.

Out coach him?? If the score is going to be 62-21 every year I hope he out coaches him every season lol. Pirates came out running a different set and it did surprise me. They hit some big runs and a couple long passes. I knew they would make a game of it in the beginning but I was a little surprised. I'm not sure anyone ever thought we might lose though.

I don't understand why people say "wonder why it took the coaches so long to figure out how good Walt was". They knew right away. He's started every game.

LOPAO....you don't understand.......? You prove again how confused you Jasper fellers are

I guess I don't then. Kid has started every game he has been in. You need to read your morning paper and see the praise Coach Ross gives Walt.

I'm not referencing just how good he is in football but what an outstanding athlete and asset he is, mainly in his first love-baseball-

and that if the school would put a little more consideration into that program, he may not have left to begin with.

But we're talking football... (never mind baseball and basketball-those sports don't matter <sarcastic> in this town.

Carry on!

Thank you pirate mike. He is truly glad to be back home. We did watch sp play last year in basketball and trust me yall have hired a great man to coach basketball. We had the pleasure to hang out alot with him last season. Logan said he was not taunting side he said he has respect for victims and staff but some one one sideline fence was cussing him every time he was that way so the taunt was directed at that guy. Again great game and best of luck to pirates s

Down the road