Greeneville @ Volunteer

DevilMan03

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see where you ALWAYS pick Greeneville to win big, no matter who they're playing. I believe you also said G'ville would beat Mo. West by two TD's "book it". I agree with you on this one though

have looked at the scores GREENEVILLE has put up the last 5 years? Of course we always say they will win big

I'm going to have to be from Missouri on this Greeneville team.    There was a lot of talk B4 the season and then the 2nd game they get demolished by MoWest.     We all know the 4A road to Cookeville goes thru Fulton, and right now I would say there is no way Greeneville could stay on the field with the Falcons (Fulton, that is...).        So maybe Greeneville just had an off night, or perhaps a bad case of the flu was going thru Greene County, or whatever, but I won't be convinced of this Greene team unless they win very big vs Volunteer.

Or the other possibility is that MoWest is really that good.    If that's the case then they look like the frontrunner in 5A in the east.

I'm going to have to be from Missouri on this Greeneville team. There was a lot of talk B4 the season and then the 2nd game they get demolished by MoWest. We all know the 4A road to Cookeville goes thru Fulton, and right now I would say there is no way Greeneville could stay on the field with the Falcons (Fulton, that is...). So maybe Greeneville just had an off night, or perhaps a bad case of the flu was going thru Greene County, or whatever, but I won't be convinced of this Greene team unless they win very big vs Volunteer.

Or the other possibility is that MoWest is really that good. If that's the case then they look like the frontrunner in 5A in the east.

West is that good and there defense is stout and if there offense improves they will be tough to beat.