Riverdale - Blackman First Region Challenge What Are The Keys To a Win?

warrior82dad

Ok, I thought i would wait til morning but after that fiasco tonight i couldnt keep my temper down. This was the worse display of Warrior football i have seen in 20 years and it wasnt the players. This coach has got to go. The stands were full of the same sentiment tonight. The play calling, the lack of adjustments. Wake up Warrior National and realize he is distroying this once proud program. What a complete embarrassment.

Ok, I thought i would wait til morning but after that fiasco tonight i couldnt keep my temper down. This was the worse display of Warrior football i have seen in 20 years and it wasnt the players. This coach has got to go. The stands were full of the same sentiment tonight. The play calling, the lack of adjustments. Wake up Warrior National and realize he is distroying this once proud program. What a complete embarrassment.

I t looked like after we got up the first 2 scores all the wind was out of the sails.  I don't know if it was just the lack of depth, but there seemed to be no real scheme or game plan. The run was not very effective against our line and even Clay Chalk found it difficult to run on us.  I was surprised our secondary was not challenged more, and the little bit they did the qb weas scrambling for dear life. I hope things turn around for you all soon. Best of luck

Team appears to have quit on this staff. Blackman played well tonight but Riverdale really shot themselves in the foot. There were some definite rumbling in the crowd.

Anyone else see the bad blood in the hand shake line. Punches thrown.

I did not... but I hope our players at Blackman were not provoking any of that. The time to be physical is in that 48 minutes,,, not when it is all over. 

I t looked like after we got up the first 2 scores all the wind was out of the sails. I don't know if it was just the lack of depth, but there seemed to be no real scheme or game plan. The run was not very effective against our line and even Clay Chalk found it difficult to run on us. I was surprised our secondary was not challenged more, and the little bit they did the qb weas scrambling for dear life. I hope things turn around for you all soon. Best of luck

You're one of the classiest posters on here. I have so much respect for you and even though we're rivals I'm rooting for you guys.

You're one of the classiest posters on here. I have so much respect for you and even though we're rivals I'm rooting for you guys.

Thanks for the kind words. Growing up in West Texas in the Permian Basin around MOJO football, I love the sport like nothing else. I am proud of the heritage that the county has , large part due to the Riverdale teams from the past. I know the program will get right and things will turnaround. Hopefully there will be a rebirth of enthusiasm  for the program and there will be more kids than you can shake a stick at trying out. Never giv up on kids because their resilience can and will often surprise you . 

I agree with you 34 , Blaze45 is a very Classy guy ... just like Warhawks on the Riverdale side . I'm totally surprised by this score and the fact Riverdale didn't even score . I hope things get better at Riverdale soon , just doesn't seem right to not see them winning . 

I agree with you 34 , Blaze45 is a very Classy guy ... just like Warhawks on the Riverdale side . I'm totally surprised by this score and the fact Riverdale didn't even score . I hope things get better at Riverdale soon , just doesn't seem right to not see them winning . 

Thanks,,,, i don't know about the classy part, but I appreciate being a part of some good football discussions.