Riverdale - Blackman First Region Challenge What Are The Keys To a Win?

warrior82dad

Both Eric and Marques(sp.) are Juicy's sons! All good people!

Juicy messed up years ago when he moved Eric from Cookeville (where he was born & raised) to Riverdale after his 8th grade year. Yes, Eric was back to back Mr. Football winner and 2 time state champ. But the meddling in his career had begun

We all know the rest of what happened at Alabama & UT. If you don't know, look it up.

Both Eric and Marques(sp.) are Juicy's sons! All good people!

Juicy messed up years ago when he moved Eric from Cookeville (where he was born & raised) to Riverdale after his 8th grade year. Yes, Eric was back to back Mr. Football winner and 2 time state champ. But the meddling in his career had begun

We all know the rest of what happened at Alabama & UT. If you don't know, look it up.

I don't know who u are and I don't care but why in the world would u ask about this kid and then bad mouth his dad? This is ancient history and BS i'm sorry I even answered your question!

and the advantages of staying in Cookeville and getting your brains beat in where?

Ok, I thought i would wait til morning but after that fiasco tonight i couldnt keep my temper down. This was the worse display of Warrior football i have seen in 20 years and it wasnt the players. This coach has got to go. The stands were full of the same sentiment tonight. The play calling, the lack of adjustments. Wake up Warrior National and realize he is distroying this once proud program. What a complete embarrassment.

should be forming a search for next coach as we speak....unacceptable

I t looked like after we got up the first 2 scores all the wind was out of the sails.  I don't know if it was just the lack of depth, but there seemed to be no real scheme or game plan. The run was not very effective against our line and even Clay Chalk found it difficult to run on us.  I was surprised our secondary was not challenged more, and the little bit they did the qb weas scrambling for dear life. I hope things turn around for you all soon. Best of luck

They werent challegned deep because he benched his QB who is one of the best in the state passing. The back up doesnt have an arm and we saw that. This coach is unable to use his talent to the best of thier ability. Its his way or the highway. Even when the kids had a chance to score inside the 10 with 2 minues to go he refused to call time out and give them an opportunity. He just let the clock run out. It's like he felt the kids didnt deserve to score. Players play for thier coach and we are all seeing the results of a dictator that belittles his players to the point where there are at least 10 kids in that school who are better than the kids on the field who will not play for him. When you have a freshman program and a jv program that continues to win year after year but when they move up the program falls off to mediocrity then there is a coaching problem. Its time for him to go!

They werent challegned deep because he benched his QB who is one of the best in the state passing. The back up doesnt have an arm and we saw that. This coach is unable to use his talent to the best of thier ability. Its his way or the highway. Even when the kids had a chance to score inside the 10 with 2 minues to go he refused to call time out and give them an opportunity. He just let the clock run out. It's like he felt the kids didnt deserve to score. Players play for thier coach and we are all seeing the results of a dictator that belittles his players to the point where there are at least 10 kids in that school who are better than the kids on the field who will not play for him. When you have a freshman program and a jv program that continues to win year after year but when they move up the program falls off to mediocrity then there is a coaching problem. Its time for him to go!

That QB holds multiple offers out West yet all he can do is throw swing passes behind the line of scrimmage for a loss at Riverdale. Has one of the prettiest deep pass I've seen in awhile. Funny how they scored both times he's been allowed to throw it deep with multiple recievers.