Who has done a better job recruiting this year CPA or Alcoa?

UCSportsFan

But your team doesn't have 13 state titles nor did they win 7 consecutive titles like Alcoa. No guessing about that!!! :)

They don't have to kiddo for me to like them. Do you want to go back to your original claim that I just don't like Rankin since the last one failed?

BTW did your buddy cry when he lost to CPA? Never mind, I know the answer. ðŸ‘

They don't have to kiddo for me to like them. Do you want to go back to your original claim that I just don't like Rankin since the last one failed?

BTW did your buddy cry when he lost to CPA? Never mind, I know the answer. ðŸ‘

Nope. No crying here. That's not acceptable in Alcoa.

Doesn't sound like the last one failed at all. Sounded like you dodged it completely by saying they don't have to win championships for you to like them. Nice try!

Nope. No crying here. That's not acceptable in Alcoa.

Doesn't sound like the last one failed at all. Sounded like you dodged it completely by saying they don't have to win championships for you to like them. Nice try!

>>>>>>> "They've won multiple championships" <<<<<

In case you didn't see it? This is pretty easy. Can you get your mommy or daddy to post next?

giv'em a little break girls; this is his first run at this football stuff.....; in the soccer world; we would not know anything about middle Tn soccer without him....he is proud and brash; but hes probably a decent little guy

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Thanks Boog! I know you're a decent little, portly fella that loves a little drinky and posting odd stuff. I must admit though the kids are funny. I've enjoyed E slapping them. I have also enjoyed your rambling posts and such as well. Those never get old!!! Haha BTW if you'd like to discuss coverages, formations, players/teams to watch or for me to share my detailed knowledge of football give me a shout. I can also explain what high level Div 1 travel soccer is like as well as the recruiting process for Div 1 caliber girls soccer.ðŸ‘

Thanks Boog! I know you're a decent little, portly fella that loves a little drinky and posting odd stuff. I must admit though the kids are funny. I've enjoyed E slapping them. I have also enjoyed your rambling posts and such as well. Those never get old!!! Haha BTW if you'd like to discuss coverages, formations, players/teams to watch or for me to share my detailed knowledge of football give me a shout. I can also explain what high level Div 1 travel soccer is like as well as the recruiting process for Div 1 caliber girls soccer.ðŸ‘

Girls soccer.......well, that tells me all I need to know. :roflol:

Thanks Boog! I know you're a decent little, portly fella that loves a little drinky and posting odd stuff. I must admit though the kids are funny. I've enjoyed E slapping them. I have also enjoyed your rambling posts and such as well. Those never get old!!! Haha BTW if you'd like to discuss coverages, formations, players/teams to watch or for me to share my detailed knowledge of football give me a shout. I can also explain what high level Div 1 travel soccer is like as well as the recruiting process for Div 1 caliber girls soccer.

nope...thanks Player; but gotta pass if ya dont mind....got filled up on the soccer forum....thinkin Booger will go with Indian and Troll instead

Booger just sayin 10_5_133.gif