Who has done a better job recruiting this year CPA or Alcoa?

UCSportsFan

If that's just for 9-12 I believe they would be placed in 5A as things stand now according to the TSSAA. White County was placed in 5A with an enrollment of 1195 that was taken in 2014.

http://tssaa.org/tssaa-enrollment-figures-for-2015-16-2016-17-classification/

I've heard cut off is gonna be at or around 1000. However, that number will not happen any time soon......

I've heard cut off is gonna be at or around 1000. However, that number will not happen any time soon......

Tssaa is cutting it off at 1000? If so, what class is being cut off there? Or are you meaning Alcoa isn't going to have anymore than a 1000 students because that's all the new school will realistically be able to hold?

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I am a CPA fan but I really do understand some of the frustration of the schools that cannot compete against the better teams in 3A. I can understand because I have been a Vandy fan all my life and a Titans fan since they arrived in Tennessee. :rolleyes:

Seriously, as long as an attitude exists that you cannot win until things change that you cannot control, or that you can't win unless you stop competing against winners, you are doomed to mediocrity forever.

I am a CPA fan but I really do understand some of the frustration of the schools that cannot compete against the better teams in 3A. I can understand because I have been a Vandy fan all my life and a Titans fan since they arrived in Tennessee. :rolleyes:

Seriously, as long as an attitude exists that you cannot win until things change that you cannot control, or that you can't win unless you stop competing against winners, you are doomed to mediocrity forever.

Agree!