Who has done a better job recruiting this year CPA or Alcoa?

UCSportsFan

CPA is unique to many parents compared to BA, MBA, BGA, Ensworth in terms of their Christian based curriculum. I am not saying they are "holier" or have a more Christian staff, faculty, or students, but that they do indeed have a different curriculum and basis for education that some parents want for their kids. BA,MBA,BGA, and Ensworth are more higher education, college prep oriented, and they emphasize that more then the spiritual development emphasis. There is a value and place for both types of schools, and they all attract different kinds of families.

I cannot prove this but I am confident that if you talked to most CPA parents of athletes, their influencing factor was not the athletics, but the Christian Worldview curriculum that made them choose CPA for their child versus the other schools listed, even though those other schools are excellent.

I did hear Saturday night directly from a long time Maryville fan at the game say some Maryville teams have had 60% of the roster kids that pay the "tuition" to attend. I dont know where he got his stats from, but he seem pretty sure about what he was saying.

He iz rong UCM....And eye'm rilly shore abowt whut eye'm sayin.....Mairvul haz 5.4% twoishun kidz K-12..... :popcorneater:

http://www.maryville-schools.org/domain/1108