Who has done a better job recruiting this year CPA or Alcoa?

UCSportsFan

was wearing the maryville red gear and sitting in the season ticket holders section which was directly beside where i was sitting. I am not saying his statement was fact, just that is was said. My days at Riverdale, there was no tuition, that i knew of, but plenty of skilled football players being brought in. It happens, i realize this. In 6a, if you cant compete with 1600-2300 to pick from, that the programs fault. Where it really hurts is when you go down in class. Exactly why 1a in Georgia is split. Most likely 2a will follow soon.

Well if somebody actually told you that they were beyond Clueless ... 60% tuition students , what a crock . 

Hey PlayersCoach thanks for your interest , what team is it you pull for ? 

But it's still 10x better than the level of stupid you've shown! Nice try!

Holy cow!!! How are you doing pot? That's an amazing response considering your posts. You are seriously out-gunned here junior. Ask mom or dad to assist. Your public school education hasn't held you back buddy, it's your lack of IQ points. The world needs ditch diggers too so there's hope for you. Forehand volley from me to you so don't swing and miss on this one. I believe in you so good luck!!! ðŸ‘👊😀

Holy cow!!! How are you doing pot? That's an amazing response considering your posts. You are seriously out-gunned here junior. Ask mom or dad to assist. Your public school education hasn't held you back buddy, it's your lack of IQ points. The world needs ditch diggers too so there's hope for you. Forehand volley from me to you so don't swing and miss on this one. I believe in you so good luck!!! ðŸ‘👊😀

If you're supposed to represent a private school education, then thank God I didn't attend one. As much as you're on here, you can't possibly be a coach. You're nowhere near smart enough to be one.

I'm not saying you're stupid. You just have bad luck with thinking. 😂😂😂

If you're supposed to represent a private school education, then thank God I didn't attend one. As much as you're on here, you can't possibly be a coach. You're nowhere near smart enough to be one.

I'm not saying you're stupid. You just have bad luck with thinking. 😂😂😂

That's what I assumed. Public schools have many more resources for special needs students. It makes a lot of sense after reading your posts.

These threads are like car wrecks. I'm not sure why I look and afterward I feel worse for doing so... I'm guessing the OP is just trying get a rise out of people. If he had any intelligence at all and did any research, he'd know that the majority of last and this years seniors were enrolled during elementary school. It's a lot easier just to make outlandish, uninformed statements. This year's 9th grade class has been said to be very athletic since the 4th grade. I'm sure once they are seniors, the OP will again ponder aloud about how many transferred over the offseason...

I think CPA Football has been special since Coach Martin started. Alcoa has been special for decades. I think it's hard for outsiders to understand. The work the students, teachers, and coaches put in are amazing. They trust the process. If you are outmanned by a school with 3200 students versus your 450, and that school has 10+ big time recruits, and you take the opening possession and with coaching, teamwork, hustle, and sheer will, run the ball up the middle (like a body blow) over and over for an opening score announcing you are a team to be physically feared despite appearances, you have already reached the goal and the win is a byproduct.

Basketball talk in a football thread about who recruited better over the offseason? Hmmmm.... I'm glad the dress code was relaxed so that my kids can wear sneakers. Even gold ones! Hair, it can be tall and longer on boys now!