Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest game of the year...will be only test until Huntingdon travels back to Wayne Co. Camden was not very good without Brown and Collinwood was a young team...Milan has played a brutal schedule so far so they have been tested where Huntingdon has not...this game will be won in the trenches...let's go Stangs!

Biggest game of the year...will be only test until Huntingdon travels back to Wayne Co. Camden was not very good without Brown and Collinwood was a young team...Milan has played a brutal schedule so far so they have been tested where Huntingdon has not...this game will be won in the trenches...let's go Stangs!

I agree with you 100% on everything you just said especially the schedule part. Glad it finally gets a little easier this week!!

dont get too happy with his post bigpurple you gonna need more than luck to beat us you need skill, and while I think you have a talented team this week, I dont think they talented enough at football anyway.

Kermit I believe you very well may be right. But I have a serious question. Not meant to be argumentative but a serious question for conversation.

We saw what happened in the game last year. Last year we started 1-3. Now we are 1-2. Similar starts. But I can honestly tell you this team is just as good as last year and maybe even a little further along now than we were this time last year.

Did you guys gain a lot that I do t know about?? I mean did you really improve 4tds worth since last year?? I can tell you we didn't fall off. We are playing well just beat by better teams. How can you and some other Mustang fans really be so confident??? (You can tell I am being serious because I posted something about Huntingdon without throwing a jab Lol!!)

Kermit I believe you very well may be right. But I have a serious question. Not meant to be argumentative but a serious question for conversation.

We saw what happened in the game last year. Last year we started 1-3. Now we are 1-2. Similar starts. But I can honestly tell you this team is just as good as last year and maybe even a little further along now than we were this time last year.

Did you guys gain a lot that I do t know about?? I mean did you really improve 4tds worth since last year?? I can tell you we didn't fall off. We are playing well just beat by better teams. How can you and some other Mustang fans really be so confident??? (You can tell I am being serious because I posted something about Huntingdon without throwing a jab Lol!!)

I realistically dont think it'll be 4 touchdowns, cause you guys will be a lot tougher.  I know humboldt was a cupcake team and the other 2 are great opponents.  The way our offense works this year, I dont think you will have a answer for it.  Our players that played last year have been working hard, there is more senior leadership this year.  Blocking is better this year.  We do have some issues still but season is still young and think they will be less of a issue this week.  Also number 44 is not on the bench this year either, but it is way more than himm.  Dylan Johnson our other quarterback is a lot more quicker this year.  I showed you a video of our team last week, if you got huddl watch our jamboree against lexington.  I dont take too much from a jamboree but you will see then too why people are thinking it.  We got a great punter too.

You will find out what I am talking bout Friday night or I will be eating some crow, I dont think I'll have to eat crow unless we get plagued with injuries though.

I realistically dont think it'll be 4 touchdowns, cause you guys will be a lot tougher. I know humboldt was a cupcake team and the other 2 are great opponents. The way our offense works this year, I dont think you will have a answer for it. Our players that played last year have been working hard, there is more senior leadership this year. Blocking is better this year. We do have some issues still but season is still young and think they will be less of a issue this week. Also number 44 is not on the bench this year either, but it is way more than himm. Dylan Johnson our other quarterback is a lot more quicker this year. I showed you a video of our team last week, if you got huddl watch our jamboree against lexington. I dont take too much from a jamboree but you will see then too why people are thinking it. We got a great punter too.

You will find out what I am talking bout Friday night or I will be eating some crow, I dont think I'll have to eat crow unless we get plagued with injuries though.

So in short..... you think your team has improved enough to close that 4td gap from last year. I can respect that. One things for sure... we shall see very soon.

So in short..... you think your team has improved enough to close that 4td gap from last year. I can respect that. One things for sure... we shall see very soon.

I think this Huntingdon  offensive team is truly 4 TDs better than last year...that single A offense is aided by a much  bigger more athletic line #11 is a junior now and seemed 20 lbs bigger.#44 is a hoss but where they stand out is the passing game.Looks just like another student body right/left with all the fakes and spins then suddenly 3 guys release and your safety is in between ..unlike the Warbritton boys Johnson is a double threat.

Now  I saw them play Camden and the Lexington film so take it for what it is. I have not seem Milan at all.