South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Roy can't pick a score cause that is like bettin on a game that your coaching in. Pete Rose got banned for that mess. You think I'm jokin but I'm not.

Roy isn't Vic, give it up dude. Anyone else that thinks that is stupid. smh I'm sure the rest of this thread is filled with garbage like this so I won't bother reading through it.

As far as the game goes. I've seen both teams play and don't see this one being close. Maybe for a half but Marion has too much depth. Pirates can't contain Walters for 4 Quarters IMO. If they keep it within 28 points my hats off to them. Young feisty team that plays hard but it won't be enough. Better days are ahead though. Enjoy the ride Warrior diehards. You guys are way past due for a good run. ðŸ‘

11987083_1667238450229496_86227738533469

Horton's right.  Just take a look at the various runs.  Jasper's due.  Nonetheless...keep in mind that if Jasper wins they'll only have beaten a school half its size.

Whatever makes you feel better d60, you have been making excuses all week like this. I think sp is in the same boat as mc was for most of the eight year run that they were on the losing end. Sp will have to depend on some special teams scores or turnovers by Marion to stay in this ballgame. Good thing is Vic has had two weeks to prepare for the Warriors so I am sure he has found some things that he can use that will work against mc. I think they find a tough go of it scoring on mc, gonna be hard to run for sure. Blevins is a good back and Lilly has the speed to break one but can he get loose? I see mc winning 42-13 with the young ones getting to experience this rivalry in the second half. I look forward to seeing what peek and Vic have in store for us and how long it will work.