Union City hosts Gleason

fallguy17

Well looky who is here. Again. It's ole Creeper. Dude I love your confidence but ...man...you are gonna have a lot of crow to eat in a few weeks. One thing you will learn on the T is not to go over to another team's thread and start spouting off about a streak ending or almost guaranteeing a loss is looming especially calling out a date. Like Oct 16. You obviously don't know that our players read this garbage you are spewing out. I know the Lions are much better this year but no one has challenged you yet. We have been in a fight already and we won. I don't know anything about this De Lone Catholic school we are playing so I don't know what kind of threat they pose. I know our guys are tough and are looking forward to showing them what UC football is all about. Whether we win or lose doesn't matter one bit what we do here in Tn. Now the next challenge is Dresden . You can count on one thing. ......We will meet that challenge we the full force of our defense and the dominating style of offense. I'm sure the Lions will be just as ready. Believe what you want to but........reality waits for you. So be ready.

Wow a Dresden fan with that much confidence!!! I love it, but not exactly my train of thought about the UC game with Dresden. I've said all year that it will be more competitive because Dresden can score some points. Personally, and I hope this is a wrong statement, I'm not sold that our D can stop the run like needed to beat UC. I've also watched every Dresden game online and Winn has to scramble a lot, to make plays because the D is in our backfield. Dresden should be undefeated going into the Trenton game on 10-2. If we beat Trenton I'll feel much better about our UC chances.  Swo be ready cause I will be making the 960 mile trip back to see this game and sit beside you with my horn and pom poms. LOL  Told lionfbfan to bathe in the hog pen for two weeks leading up to the game.

Wait this is a UC v Gleason thread??? UC by bunches with Jr high playing second quarter on.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet they (coaches) have seen a bit of film on Delone Catholic this week...I hope the JV plays at least three quarters... Use this game as sort of like a NFL preseason game...Rest starters with nagging injuries...

They have access to film as far as I know. De Lone Catholic has been cooperating very well. As I understand they are looking forward to this game.

Yso I appreciate the offer to sit with me but. .......you are gonna have to leave all your noisy toys in the truck. As for your boy The Creeper somebody needs to tell him to cool his jets. He's one of those guys that disappears when all those bold predictions of his don't come true. It could very well happen that the Lions win this game but I'm not betting on them. I know this is a UC Gleason thread but they ain't talking so I guess it's okay for us to talk. It's gonna be a great game either way it goes.

Yso I appreciate the offer to sit with me but. .......you are gonna have to leave all your noisy toys in the truck. As for your boy The Creeper somebody needs to tell him to cool his jets. He's one of those guys that disappears when all those bold predictions of his don't come true. It could very well happen that the Lions win this game but I'm not betting on them. I know this is a UC Gleason thread but they ain't talking so I guess it's okay for us to talk. It's gonna be a great game either way it goes.

Sorry Swo but I'm not sure who creeper actually is. Most of the Dresden posters I know their actual identities but haven't figured out who reaper is. Dresden is playing good football right now but they haven't played anyone close to UC or Trenton. Would really be nice if both of us are unbeaten Oct 16. If that's the case we will have also beaten Trenton so I would be more optimistic about taking on the back to back champs. Best I can remember Dresden was the last team to beat you guys in the playoffs. lol