Tyner "Rams" @ Signal Mtn

TynerRamFan

I'm not fallin' for that mess. You cain't play 8 RB's. You'z only allowed 4 in the backfield. That Childress boy (who I still don't like so much, by the way) will be all over Wayne if he puts 8 RB's in the game. :ph34r:

You are really funny Troll..Childress hasn't said anything about us using 9 against ND and 10 last week. When you talk to him, tell him to check the TFP for evidence!! (lol)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troll.

I've not decided where I'm going this Friday while we're off. If I go to Marion can you be counted on to give regular updates?

you may want to call on sumone else Slice; Troll will be busy passin out filters to the North Red Bank Mountain faithful to put in their mask as the Tyner Rams kick up that dirt he has cultivated on that field

Booger just sayin tumbleweed.gif

So its a coincidence that on the year the county stops the bus service that Signal only has 25 players on a team that has looked like a college team the last 5 ? I agree that a lot of talent is wasted coming through the valley but seeing several former Eagles now on N.GA teams says a lot. CCS is about to be the big program other than McCallie and Baylor because they are finally throwing money into the program.

Signal only had 7 players that rode up on the buses last year buddy. In the previous years it may have been more but last year it was 7. The buses are not the reason numbers are in the 20's is all I'm saying. Many other factors.

as was said in a previous post; its those mid-age Blue Blood Hair Divas at the Nail Bar driven those suburbans that are the factor up on North Red Bank Mountain and Troll better get em under control before they keep all their precious ones at home...now thats D2 behavior

Booger just sayin miseenplis.gif

Booger keeps comin back to this thread hopin to find some life and there ant any.....are the fans on NRBM ringin the bell to0....Troll, there is light at the end of the tunnel.......... you have the second worse team in Chattanooga behind lookout valley comin up the mountain to bless yall with that first win next week......those no sinners shall provide you all with some much needed life..... 

Booger just sayin1lg049bellnotredame.gif

Troll what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I saw that mess about you on Fox news the other night. Why do you mow that Wise mans field every other day? That is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you that Wise man will have trouble beating that Turner man. You think im joking but im not.

thatsa good lookin pasture hes sodded between the hashish marks; but please tell Booger they did not show Troll's sidelines Roy

Booger just sayin 1sm429beach.gif