Tyner "Rams" @ Signal Mtn

TynerRamFan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Rams. Probably one of the best Tyner teams in recent years. I'll be looking forward to your games against Boyd and Marion, but I think you guys will win your region and go far in the playoffs. Good luck from here on out.

It was good to see a couple of my Eagles back on the field. Saw some things to like tonight. If we can clean up some of the turnovers, I think we can still do well in the district.

Congrats to the Rams. Probably one of the best Tyner teams in recent years. I'll be looking forward to your games against Boyd and Marion, but I think you guys will win your region and go far in the playoffs. Good luck from here on out.

It was good to see a couple of my Eagles back on the field. Saw some things to like tonight. If we can clean up some of the turnovers, I think we can still do well in the district.

Thanks Troll,

Actual final score was 48-16. I wasn't at the game but TimesFreePress has the article.

Looking forward to the BB game and hope that SM's rest of the season is ok!

Thanks Troll,

Actual final score was 48-16. I wasn't at the game but TimesFreePress has the article.

Looking forward to the BB game and hope that SM's rest of the season is ok!

Great win last night. Tyner has quietly had a impressive start to their season. It looks like Tyner has got them a legit team after last years miserable season. That huge 70-49 playoff loss to Upperman in 2013 must of about durn took the entire life out of yalls program.  :rolleyes:  ^_^ How else do you explain last years mess? It's good to see that yall seem to have finally recovered from that crushing defeat by the hands of the U.

2014 was a bunch of kids with very little if any playing time; 2013 had a good crop of seniors who got a playoff win on Smith County's home field; just didn't do well a week later; this year are the kids have grown up!

TRF; ask DCTiger what the UH playoff score was 2 weeks later

Booger just sayin  JC_OMG_sign.gif