Tyner "Rams" @ Signal Mtn

TynerRamFan

True, I will be watching the "original" football game. And it's no need to start talking about a game ahead of the SM game.

(Young people reading this thread: pay no attention to folk who try to make you look past the next weeks opponent; that only makes you lose focus; as I said before no game is bigger than next weeks game) Every game on our schedule is revelant(unlike what you think about BB's schedule)

Reality

If Tyner wins it doesn't help their playoff standing

If Tyner loses it doesn't hurt their playoff standing

There's not much of a chance of Tyner losing.

Now if we're using this logic it doesn't matter who wins in the regular season between the top 4 in the region. Just make the top 4. Then win when it matters.

On 2nd thought that makes for boring Internet. So let's stick with your logic and pretend this game matters so we can talk trash.

Anywho.......Go Rams.

Edited by orangeslice13

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting back a few starters will help...a couple new injuries won't. Can't give away the points like we did a against ER. I think the Eagles will surprise some people and keep this one close.

Maybe..we scrimmaged against ER and they scored 1(one) TD against the Rams "D". I understand you can't compare the two games however, SM's defense will have to deal with no less than 8 rb's.

Maybe..we scrimmaged against ER and they scored 1(one) TD against the Rams "D". I understand you can't compare the two games however, SM's defense will have to deal with no less than 8 rb's.

I'm not fallin' for that mess. You cain't play 8 RB's. You'z only allowed 4 in the backfield. That Childress boy (who I still don't like so much, by the way) will be all over Wayne if he puts 8 RB's in the game. :ph34r: