Summit v.s. Lebanon

Heisman1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon wins this 28-14.

Summit doesn't have the depth or size on the roster. From what I've read online they only have something like 35 players and only 5 Seniors. That isn't good for a team that relies so much upon running the football.

Some A=B=C math ..... Summit lost to Spring Hill 27-15. Spring Hill lost to McGavock 42-7. Lebanon lost to McGavock 37-7 in a game where I believe they got stopped in the red zone several times.

Depth ....... Correct.......did not come into play against NW Clarksville,,,,,, NW 16 seniors,,,, NW just lost to Lipscomb by 1...... Regarding ABC which I put as much faith in as our current president let's play ......Lipscomb beat Page,,,, Page beat Spring Hill,,,,,,NW lost to Lipscomb by 1,,,,,, and Summit beat NW by 15..... .....and by a hair I could see Summit by 3...... But not Lebanon by 14....if you know what Summits offense averages let me know........

Enjoy the season and good luck........

Lebanon wins this 28-14.

Summit doesn't have the depth or size on the roster. From what I've read online they only have something like 35 players and only 5 Seniors. That isn't good for a team that relies so much upon running the football.

Some A=B=C math ..... Summit lost to Spring Hill 27-15. Spring Hill lost to McGavock 42-7. Lebanon lost to McGavock 37-7 in a game where I believe they got stopped in the red zone several times.

Summit may not have a lot of seniors, or size, or depth but they have a core group of juniors who know how to win and overcome adversity having gone undefeated as 8th graders and winning the Wilco middle school championship. They have worked very hard to get this Summit varsity team to this point. The OL is young but better coached this year than in the past with the addition of Coach M to help out. And the play calling is much better with BC taking over the duties this year. I'll take the Spartans in a close one.

Summit may not have a lot of seniors, or size, or depth but they have a core group of juniors who know how to win and overcome adversity having gone undefeated as 8th graders and winning the Wilco middle school championship. They have worked very hard to get this Summit varsity team to this point. The OL is young but better coached this year than in the past with the addition of Coach M to help out. And the play calling is much better with BC taking over the duties this year. I'll take the Spartans in a close one.

That's some good insight into the program,,,, we must know each other....