If Oak Ridge changed Head Coaches

...and so the stupidity of this thread.   Gaddis is our head coach.  One loss, no matter how bad we looked, does not define a season, unless the team (coaches and players) let it.  All this does is makes our fan base look pretty pathetic.  This is the kind of talk best reserved for the off-season, not week 4.

...and so the stupidity of this thread. Gaddis is our head coach. One loss, no matter how bad we looked, does not define a season, unless the team (coaches and players) let it. All this does is makes our fan base look pretty pathetic. This is the kind of talk best reserved for the off-season, not week 4.

. I would say some of the play calling and Coaching looks pretty pathetic as well. But that's just me

...and so the stupidity of this thread.   Gaddis is our head coach.  One loss, no matter how bad we looked, does not define a season, unless the team (coaches and players) let it.  All this does is makes our fan base look pretty pathetic.  This is the kind of talk best reserved for the off-season, not week 4.

Amen

I think Farragut was pretty darn good, plus we just didn't play well. But, you have to credit the Ads for that. They're a quality team. I don't like Farragut (I'd be lying if I said I did lol), but you won't find a more classy coach than Courtney. I think we will still make a run as well. Long way to go. Like Gaddis said most of the National Championship teams of the past 10 years have had 1 loss on their records. Of course this isn't college, but you get the point. Sometimes losses can be good, and humble a team and bring them back down to earth. The offense has already improved a lot since the Clinton game. I personally expected too much this year, I admit. I fell for the hype. We are still a really good team with a lot of good players and one outstanding one who is probably the best in the state.