Where's the Catlick Thread?

MountainTroll

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cain't believe all them Catlicks is havin' a big fish fry in KnoxVegas this Friday and nobody started a thread yet?

Typical D2 behavior. :roflolk:

Ole Booger has probly been tied up with that danged girl football this weekend.

More typical D2 behavior. :roflolk:

your right about that girl football Troll; loaded up on that Prevost watchin a little D2 collegiate soccer

you need to be focusin your energy on that Ram train steam rollin its way up North Red Bank Mountain friday

....as far as that catlick thread for this weeks game up in K-town you want to invade....ant happenin right now for ya....what happens in the family stays in the family......you mountain top snake handlers get left out of this one

Booger just sayin ass-kicking.gif

Edited by Booger

I cain't believe all them Catlicks is havin' a big fish fry in KnoxVegas this Friday and nobody started a thread yet?

Typical D2 behavior. :roflolk:

Ole Booger has probly been tied up with that danged girl football this weekend.

More typical D2 behavior. :roflolk:

Other then Irishbball and myself not many Catholic fans on here these days.  I predicted the Irish will win.

your right about that girl football Troll; loaded up on that Prevost watchin a little D2 collegiate soccer

you need to be focusin your energy on that Ram train steam rollin its way up North Red Bank Mountain friday

....as far as that catlick thread for this weeks game up in K-town you want to invade....ant happenin right now for ya....what happens in the family stays in the family......you mountain top snake handlers get left out of this one

Booger just sayin ass-kicking.gif

Troll gave up on the season a week before the season opener. Signal had several starters hurt during the pre season. Last I heard they on had 28 kids out

Troll gave up on the season a week before the season opener. Signal had several starters hurt during the pre season. Last I heard they on had 28 kids out

Booger nose one thing.......whatever that exact number is 28, 25, 23...... Typical sub-par D1-A appearence as Troll would say....hopin there are no more injuries to those young men whose moms have not yanked them outa that program; hate to see injuries,happen to any young player..

your correct.....Troll has become a shell of himself; compared to what he was pre-season.....withdrawn kinda

Booger just sayin turtle-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ain't never gonna be no rye on the game field. puke-1.gif

I'm gonna put down some of that clumping kitty litter for you gold domers.

then synthetic it must be......we prefer yardbird droppins in the mulch; nothing grows under that cat.....just make sure that dirt is gone off our sideline and dont have anymo injuries this week tryin to stop that bearded coach

Booger just sayinChickenSit1.gif