District 8AA 2015-2016

8AAwatcher

Huff had 20 and 2 boards and 2 asst I believe and Shepperson had 17, 11 boards and 7 asst...

COY IN MY OPINION SANDERS

POY top 2 in my opinion guffey or Shepperson

I watched a film over sc and macon last night. Jus a question why does the coach from sc always try to run the clock down with like 5-6 mins left in the 4th quarter.. I believe that is why sc plays so many close call games. Let the boys play the game. Slow it down like under 2 minutes. Jus my opinion..

Macon won the 4th quarter 17-5! Great job tigers... Sc coach wants to jus hold the ball try to eat clock or tell his team not to shoot anything but a lay up. Great game tho.. Go tigers!!!

If you question him so much now, why did you think several days ago he should have been the COY? 

Side note... You all heard it here first... Upperman will be Region champs and going back to the boro! They are playing great at the right time!

Keep an eye on MC. Tigers seem hot, and Welch seems to have them rolling. Look for a win Tuesday night against the "lady bee's". Then a strong run in the regional tourney followed by a solid performance in substate. Making a run to the boro. MC GET THIS MONEY!!!!

When's the last time this guy posted? 2009