Daniel Boone (0-3) @ Tennessee High (3-1)

THSSpectre7

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the Vikings will have to beat themselves to lose this game. With that being said I have a couple of critiques. #22 is going to have to stop dancing like he's a star and start running down hill. I know he has been impressive for the most part, but just think if he started running ever play with some purpose instead of doing a ballerina impression. Also #15 is going to have to become more consistent with the passing game or he's really not relevant in this offense. If he's not more accurate with his passes then he simple doesn't separate himself from the other two he shares time with and they both bring things to the table that he doesn't posses. I know there is someone out there that doesn't agree and if so I would love to hear your thought process. Just Keeping It Real (JKIR).... B)

I'd like to add that #5 and #44 have been impressive on both sides of the ball!! As a Viking alumni and fan from waayyyy back I can honestly say that they are truly representing the numbers they wear. Knowing the standout players that have worn these numbers in the past I would say that they would be proud. #5 is playing with so much passion it brings chill bumps seeing him make plays, and who knew #44 had hands like 2006 #44 Zac Morton!! Hats off to the coaching staff for sniffing that out!  I know that doesn't mean a hill of beans to most of you, but the true maroon Vikings can feel me. I'd like to see the goal for the lil db game this week to be SHUTOUT! Lil db ruined our most resent best chance at a Championship in 2009 with a freak loss to them in the first round of the playoffs. We owe them a BEATDOWN!! Row Vikings!!!!

Edited by Cap1

IMO the Vikings will have to beat themselves to lose this game. With that being said I have a couple of critiques. #22 is going to have to stop dancing like he's a star and start running down hill. I know he has been impressive for the most part, but just think if he started running ever play with some purpose instead of doing a ballerina impression. Also #15 is going to have to become more consistent with the passing game or he's really not relevant in this offense. If he's not more accurate with his passes then he simple doesn't separate himself from the other two he shares time with and they both bring things to the table that he doesn't posses. I know there is someone out there that doesn't agree and if so I would love to hear your thought process. Just Keeping It Real (JKIR).... B)

I feel as if the qb position has been sort of useless thus far.

THS has definitely improved since game 1 vs DB. I am still not convinced that THS is ready to beat DB. I do believe that this game would go 4 full quarters, but could THS defense stop DB offense. THS best defense has been the offense. THS offense is old school smash mouth football. Other team can not score if they don't have the ball. DB defense can stop the run.