William Blount Governors @ Bearden Bulldogs

Governm

I mentally prepared myself for this because I knew this outcome was a possibility based off our past experiences with Bearden but this still stings..... I just don't understand it... Why the h*LL can't the Govs get motivated to play Bearden after all the humiliating losses we have suffered to them? Its trifling...... I just don't understand it.... This game should have been circled on our schedule but based off of tonight you'd think we don't remember going up 14 points and then giving up 34 unanswered points to a Bearden team that was winless up to that point last year.....

Pep are u still guarding Ft. Loudon Dam? :mrgreen:  Tuff loss for the Govs.

William blount continues to crap the bed each game nothing has changed shad keeps saying they are turning the corner and stuff and talking like we are gonna win week in and week out so far I haven't seen it after this loss we are in a hole maybe 1 more win that come after our bye week next week we should beat jeff co. Science hill Hardin valley maryville and Bradley are ahead of us we are the bottom feeders again o well we can always look forward to next yr i guess there is one thing I dislike about shad his teams are not discipline at all we have blew 3 losses cause of penalties and mistakes just really ridiculous to play the way we do

William blount continues to crap the bed each game nothing has changed shad keeps saying they are turning the corner and stuff and talking like we are gonna win week in and week out so far I haven't seen it after this loss we are in a hole maybe 1 more win that come after our bye week next week we should beat jeff co. Science hill Hardin valley maryville and Bradley are ahead of us we are the bottom feeders again o well we can always look forward to next yr i guess there is one thing I dislike about shad his teams are not discipline at all we have blew 3 losses cause of penalties and mistakes just really ridiculous to play the way we do

We lost to 2 really good teams. Yes, we had some penalties and made some stupid mistakes but overall we have played more disciplined than in years past. But tonight????? We played by far our worst game of the year. But that's no surprise because we always play our worst game of the year against Bearden.... We are UT and they are Florida... Nuff said....

One positive to take away was the fact that we actually protected the QB better. At times the QB had forever to throw. But what kills me is the fact that we seem to have lost our physicality and went back to playing soft like we have in the past. In the pre-season and early on in the season we were wrapping up and hitting hard but the last few weeks we have had a number of broken tackles that have led to big gains and TDs because we were arm tackling and playing soft. We have definitely regressed in the physicality department.

Edited by Governors91